NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Caps Go. Go Leafs Go.

This is an awesome scene in Toronto. wow!

The Boston story is an absolute shame...this is a game people...

Dan

This is an awesome scene in Toronto. wow!

I love the city of Toronto and it is awesome to see the atmosphere at the ACC and outside the arena.

A "Thank You Kessel" chant breaks out. Haha

I love the city of Toronto and it is awesome to see the atmosphere at the ACC and outside the arena.

Yeah it looks like a great place to watch a game, would love to go to the ACC and see the Hall of Fame. One of these days, hopefully

Yeah it looks like a great place to watch a game, would love to go to the ACC and see the Hall of Fame. One of these days, hopefully

The Hall of Fame was awesome. An absolute must go for a hockey fan. The city itself was just awesome too.

The Hall of Fame was awesome. An absolute must go for a hockey fan. The city itself was just awesome too.

That's what I have heard about the city. I need to go to the Hall of Fame.

Well if your gonna do that then...... ahhaha
Once you're past the Rangers, it's back to hating the Caps. In fact, it will be back to hating them as soon as this game ends. I only like them when they're on the ice against NYR.

Once you're past the Rangers, it's back to hating the Caps. In fact, it will be back to hating them as soon as this game ends. I only like them when they're on the ice against NYR.

You're so angry

Yeah yeah Caps have quite a bit of work to do still, MSG is a tough place to play. 2 games is nothing need 2 more.

This. What Darren said.

That's not very friendly. It's not our fault your team sucks. :alien:

This has been the year of who I do NOT want to win over who I want to win, at least out of the first round haha..

Don't really care to see Pitt or Chicago win again, no offense guys.. I suppose if I really wanted to get on a wagon it'd be San Jose. They need to stop falling apart in the playoffs.

Let's go caps!

(washes mouth out with soap)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back