UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts Review Thread

Love to be able to try these shafts out. Sounds like a very interesting product.

Aren't you headed out to Vegas? I will be there with these shafts and you are more than welcome to try them out then, if you haven't already.

Aren't you headed out to Vegas? I will be there with these shafts and you are more than welcome to try them out then, if you haven't already.

Yes I'll be there. If I haven't hit them by then, I'll surely try them out. Still hoping that someone might have them at The Outing. :act-up:

I do have to say that I walked away from today wondering how a Razr XF/Recoil combo would work. Might have to happen

DO IT!!! I'm living vicariously thru you because I've been contemplating the same combo. :)

-r.

DO IT!!! I'm living vicariously thru you because I've been contemplating the same combo. :)

-r.

It's going to happen. I looked at those irons again this morning and I absolutely love them

u8a2a2u7.jpg

uhahytat.jpg

That's a lot of awesomeness JB!

Woah!!! Demo day goodies?

Very nice!

I will be out for 18 tomorrow and hopefully my swing shows up. Will have a full review tomorrow night.

I have a few sets of iron heads those beautiful shafts could go in...

JB, are those the ligherweight Prototypes?

I have a few sets of iron heads those beautiful shafts could go in...

I'd certainly buy some new heads for those babies. Can't wait for the chance to try them out.

Check with gg shortly dude.

Altitudes!!!!!

They are lighter than the others being tested here.
That would be a sick setup. I look forward to watching others have success hitting them while I thin-shank 'em all over the place.

I. Just. Fainted.

Do I smell something wicked coming? Jman spill the beans! The lighter weight intrigues me. Mainly do they launch higher than the 125's.

Do I smell something wicked coming? Jman spill the beans! The lighter weight intrigues me. Mainly do they launch higher than the 125's.

I got no beans buddy! I'm just excited for next week!

I should expand. These are the 95 F4 model. I am really excited about putting them in my irons.

I should expand. These are the 95 F4 model. I am really excited about putting them in my irons.

I think you are going to love them dude. I'm pondering throwing the 110's in the Razr XF's

I am seriously REALLY excited about these.

Well to whet the ole appetite. Remember the Matrix Programs and then throw that memory out because these are much better

Well to whet the ole appetite. Remember the Matrix Programs and then throw that memory out because these are much better

Good lord, that is exciting. Did you have yours trimmed at all? Or install as is right in the heads?

Good lord, that is exciting. Did you have yours trimmed at all? Or install as is right in the heads?

I don't think you are supposed to trim them according to the UST website. But I'll defer to the testers using them.

Back