NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren, I missed the game last night. Can you give me a recap?
:sarcastic:
The Penguins blew it. Again. Fleury looked like Swiss cheese. Weak goals, bad defense, too many turnovers.

About par for the course for Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

And due to injury Reims played 10 less games. 20 shots per game? Ha. Reims averaged over 30.

That just adds to why he's not there even more.

The Penguins blew it. Again. Fleury looked like Swiss cheese. Weak goals, bad defense, too many turnovers.

About par for the course for Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

No credit to the Islanders? Sure seemed to me that the Islanders were aggressive and really carried play for most of the game.

Anyone see Gomez get a slashing penalty for slashing players on the Vancouver bench? That was weird.

No credit to the Islanders? Sure seemed to me that the Islanders were aggressive and really carried play for most of the game.
They have outplayed us for the best part of this series. In fact, the last 3 games. Pittsburgh got lucky with a W in game 3. I didn't think that even needed to be said, being as it was so obvious.

Thain, you're witty. Good one.

Hmm.. best topic changer available...

I can't believe Bryz didn't get a Vezina nod.

I have tried twice now. Not working. Darren is too fired up.

Dude seriously. Stop being so sensitive about the Penguins. So what theyre blowing it like the Heat did. Itll come around.

Anyone see Gomez get a slashing penalty for slashing players on the Vancouver bench? That was weird.

I have no idea what he was thinking there.

According to Vancouver, it was the Refs fault they lost. I guess they didn't noticed that their goalie let up two weak goals.

I'm not at all fired up. If Letang gets suspended, Letang gets suspended. It makes no difference to me, to be honest. I have full confidence that the team can win with or without him. You brought the Isles back up in a response to my post, and then Thain had to add his $0.02.

I have tried twice now. Not working. Darren is too fired up.
Dude seriously. Stop being so sensitive about the Penguins. So what theyre blowing it like the Heat did. Itll come around.

I am envious of Darrren.. His team has won the Cup recently.

it's time for everyone else to have some fun buddy. hahaha!

Also: When the heat eff up, it's funny. Buying championships is funny, especially when it doesn't work. -- but only if you're a fan of any other team.

I'm not at all fired up. If Letang gets suspended, Letang gets suspended. It makes no difference to me, to be honest. I have full confidence that the team can win with or without him. You brought the Isles back up in a response to my post, and then Thain had to add his $0.02.

You are fired up. Its fine. I wish my team didnt suck so bad so I could be fired up with you.

But nothing I have said has been inaccurate?
Not at all, you're just being a trolly d**k, IMO. Especially with the "Penguins don't lose games" comment. That was just your attempt at insulting me because I left out the obvious fact that NYI has whooped the Pen's asses the past 3 games.

So... The Devils really suck eh?

So how about Carey Price leaving last night. Looks like it could be groin. If the Habs had any life left, need to think it's gone if Price can't start on Thursday.

So how about Carey Price leaving last night. Looks like it could be groin. If the Habs had any life left, need to think it's gone if Price can't start on Thursday.

Yeah that's big trouble right there.. Karma much?

Did that puck hit Diaz last night or did it go straight past Budaj? I couldnt tell.

Yeah that's big trouble right there.. Karma much?

Sens have to deal without their starter for most of the season, while the Habs didn't really face that type of adversity, now have this happen. Think you hit the nail on the head there Dan.

Did that puck hit Diaz last night or did it go straight past Budaj? I couldnt tell.

I can't tell either. It may have hit him and jumped up a bit, but not sure he saw the puck all of the way.

Looked like it hit Diaz on the replay I saw.

I thought so on the initial replay but a different angle looked like it went straight in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back