UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts Review Thread

These are getting put in my irons tonight.

You sure you don't want to throw them in a set for me? Hehe

You sure you don't want to throw them in a set for me? Hehe

Darn. If I had seen this before I pulled the C. Kuas out of my irons, I would have considered. Its a shame you are so far away.

Darn. If I had seen this before I pulled the C. Kuas out of my irons, I would have considered. Its a shame you are so far away.

won't you be my neighbor? I know I'd be a better one than your current neighbor.

I have been playing from their release. Going to sell one set of shafts of the two I have. Overall great feel, flight, accuracy. I don't miss steel at all. I have the F3 95.

9a8a9ebe.jpg

ynesameg.jpg

3a8asyze.jpg

you have me dying for a project right now. That combo is going to look so good. Until you set up for a shot of course:alien:

Dude you are fast? Any other sets going to get?

Dude you are fast? Any other sets going to get?

No other sets needed, best irons out there.

And I can't wait to hit them next Friday! :)

No other sets needed, best irons out there.

And I can't wait to hit them next Friday! :)

THis guys is the smartest guy in the room.

I'd love to see a set of these in some DPC's. Ooooooooof! Pure sessy.

JB, you know I have to hit those altitudes with these recoils next week!

THis guys is the smartest guy in the room.

did you almost slap yourself after you realized what you just typed?

did you almost slap yourself after you realized what you just typed?

No, but I did have the urge for tofu...:D

These are drying now and should be at the range tomorrow for a quick session before a round this weekend. Pretty excited to see how they work for me.

Love seeing those in the Altitudes JB and can't wait to see how you like the 95s.

I had a quick nine tonight and I was finally hitting these well again. I was playing incredibly well thru the first 5 holes. 4 of 5 greens without hitting a fairway. I was very pleased and turned one green into a birdie. Then the wheels fell off. But that's because of my tee game not these irons. We won't talk about the rest if the 9. Haha

I was seeing a nice high ball flight and they just carried forever. Very pleasing to see. The best shot of the day came on the 4th hole. Pushed my drive a little right so was in the trees and had a big one right in my way. Had to hit a low cut to make it around the tree and on the elevated green. A very tough shot. Had 147 to the pin, pulled a 5i and put the ball back in my stance and took a strong half swing. Perfect shot! Solid contact kept it under the tree and curved it perfectly. Two hops on the green and it stayed on to give me about a 25 ft. birdie look.

I am so in love with these shafts. You can do anything you want and these will respond. I have more confidence in my irons then I have ever had in my life. The more I get out and play the better and better these get!

What are you gonna do with the C. Kuas?

Ummm.....I got dibs. Hehe

Not fair, I just saw this!!! I just put a Miyazaki shaft in my 8 iron, and I LOVE it. Oh well, 2nd dibs.

Putting the grips on this morning and these bad boys will be headed to the range. Looking forward to joining in on the conversation. One thing I know for sure going in, they look fantastic.

Putting the grips on this morning and these bad boys will be headed to the range. Looking forward to joining in on the conversation. One thing I know for sure going in, they look fantastic.

They are gorgeous. I can't wait to see how these perform

I can't wait to hear some range thoughts!

I am wondering if the 95'a are higher flight than the 125's. Dropping in weight might be the ticket for getting my long irons to where I want them

I am wondering if the 95'a are higher flight than the 125's. Dropping in weight might be the ticket for getting my long irons to where I want them

Valid curiosity there Chunky, I know the 110's and 125'a are listed as "low/mid" IIRC, so perhaps the 95's would be the ticket then for sure.

Back