Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

after some slight PM time panic (shaft related), i made my decision and i'm happy with it.
i mean....just look at it:

Iron Choice: AMP Cell Pro 4-GW, Flow set
Shaft Choice: Project X 5.5
Shaft Material & Flex: Steel, Stiff, 5.5
Length: stock
Loft: +1 strong
Lie: stock
Grip Choice & Special requests: Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout, logo up
Dexterity: Right-handed

​:drool:

Serious order for a serious golfer

I really like that setup Tyno!

I was told "go pro or I will Frog slap you" from a very knowledgeable dude... Hmmm... I'm thinking hard steam is rolling out of my ears.

I was told "go pro or I will Frog slap you" from a very knowledgeable dude... Hmmm... I'm thinking hard steam is rolling out of my ears.

buddy I think you are going to second guess yourself if you don't get these. Esp after the way you have been talking about them for the last month. This is your chance to get a set of irons that you want and we all know you want these. Take the plunge dude, no regrets.

Dean is a smart man. These or the Bafflers dude.

after some slight PM time panic (shaft related), i made my decision and i'm happy with it.
i mean....just look at it:

Iron Choice: AMP Cell Pro 4-GW, Flow set
Shaft Choice: Project X 5.5
Shaft Material & Flex: Steel, Stiff, 5.5
Length: stock
Loft: +1 strong
Lie: stock
Grip Choice & Special requests: Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout, logo up
Dexterity: Right-handed

​:drool:

Very similar to my set up dude. Hoping my shaft choice will be possible. Other than that we will have an eerily similar iron set.

aaahahahhaa!!! Well golly gosh Froggy, who would ever say such an awful thing?!

Leaning 4- GW. PX 6.0 or PX Flighted 6.5. I have both and enjoy both. Going to double check lofts and lies tomorrow. Pretty sure I want the stock lie and loft. Length might need to be shortened slightly by maybe .25 inch.

These are one the short list of irons to hit at the outing. If I can get them away from DDEC and Frogger that is

buddy I think you are going to second guess yourself if you don't get these. Esp after the way you have been talking about them for the last month. This is your chance to get a set of irons that you want and we all know you want these. Take the plunge dude, no regrets.

You are a smart dude as everyone is pointing out. Heck you have to be you married nerfny, as she put it. And I met her. She's a catch (in a good way nerfny). So your a genius. Pondering shafts but I'm thinking 5-GW.

Are you thinking graphite shafts again Frogger?

These are one the short list of irons to hit at the outing. If I can get them away from DDEC and Frogger that is

Good luck with that! You can have them Saturday am round. I'm paired with JB I need the clubs I'm use to, no offense to my sponsor! But I would like them for Saturday PM round

Just hang with me. Win win

Stunning they are. I can't wait to hear your thoughts dude.

Are you thinking graphite shafts again Frogger?

Yep. Im leaning that way again. Still researching. KK maybe the ones. Like the stock graphite too. Then I don't know what after that.

Actually may go to pw and get 3 trusty rusty's.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Ok, I was able to get out and play about 12 holes while my wife napped and did a little cleaning. My quick review from the range pretty much holds up everything I said except for the distance part. On the range I thought I was hitting the ACPs farther than the S56s but on the course today, I seemed to be a club shorter than usual. I could chalk this up to a few factors like the fact that my game was slightly off, I've never played KBS Tour shafts (which seemed to produce a high a trajectory as the Nippons), I was sort of rushing, I was not gaming my normal balls (2013 Nike 20XI-x or Srixon XV), and the course was damp so there were a lot of muddy spots. With that said, the feel of a well struck shot felt so good and mishits weren't terribly harsh. I badly topped an approach with my 8 iron about 145 yds away and the ball worm-burned and then rolled it's way right to the front edge of the green (yes, even in the muddy conditions). All in all, I need to play them some more to (1) get my game back in gear as it stays consistently warm in Atlanta, and (2) get used to these smaller irons with shafts I'm not familiar with (yet).

I have to ask, are you really 36 capper and playing these?

Doubtful, 36 is the default handicap added to all members on signup. It will stay there unless the user goes into their profile and updates it. We see this mixup quite often here.

Ah I see, lol !

I'm actually a 40 handicap. Why? Can't I play whatever I want? :bulgy-eyes:

My order is in!

Iron Choice: Amp Cell Pro Flow 5-PW
Shaft Choice: Kuro Kage Black
Shaft Material & Flex: Graphite Stiff
Length: Standard
Loft: Standard
Lie: Standard
Grip Choice & Special requests: Lamkin 3Gen mid size with 1 wrap
Dexterity: Right

Second Choice: Graphite stock stiff
Third Choice: Mitsubishi NS Pro 950 GH

I will be going with 3 trusty rusty's. loft in my signature.

My order is in!

Iron Choice: Amp Cell Pro Flow 5-PW
Shaft Choice: Kuro Kage Black
Shaft Material & Flex: Graphite Stiff
Length: Standard
Loft: Standard
Lie: Standard
Grip Choice & Special requests: Lamkin 3Gen mid size with 1 wrap
Dexterity: Right

Second Choice: Graphite stock stiff
Third Choice: Mitsubishi NS Pro 950 GH

I will be going with 3 trusty rusty's. loft in my signature.

Sic em! You got some killer snakes in the bag dude :golf2:

Back