The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes my spelling just sucks. I don't mean to do it.

At least you don't think it would be cute or funny (or whatever the rationale is) to spell "college" as "cawledge".

At least you don't think it would be cute or funny (or whatever the rationale is) to spell "college" as "cawledge".

My immediate reaction after reading "cawledge" was to punch my computer in the face.

aaaaahahahaha!

a7OpU6S.gif

OK, now that was hilarious.

Gotta admit that I don't get it! I assume the bomb thing is a character, but I have no idea who.

Super Mario, Bullet Bill I believe

Ahh, I played that back in the 80s! I've slept since then!

5uqy9ena.jpg

How the heck is "DKNY" an autocorrect when trying to type "Dont"?

I need to figure out how to remove stupid words from my phone dictionary.

Maybe you typed it one time and it saved it.

How the heck is "DKNY" an autocorrect when trying to type "Dont"?

I need to figure out how to remove stupid words from my phone dictionary.

You're obviously the one that has typed it in several times or it wouldn't have popped up. You a DKNY guy??? :D

I dkn'y know what you all are talking about.

So I am driving from Phoenix to Seattle next week and last night I got the crazy idea to stop off at a few courses and play some golf. My parents just said okay...Hello TPC West and Pacific Dunes!

I can't decide if I should play at 6am. Am I nuts? It's such a good deal

I can't decide if I should play at 6am. Am I nuts? It's such a good deal

Best time to play. It's nice and quiet and you can play at your own speed usually.

awesome C0ncept! Enjoy it! Tim, I would definitely do it. I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination (unless I've been up all night), but early am golf is the one thing I have no problem waking up for.

I saw Iron Man 3 last night. It was very enjoyable. Really fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back