Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I love Annapolis. I would have no problem. Maybe in the fall. Between the Invitational in CT and ATL, I am having surgery so my summer is pretty much shot. Late August or September would be fine.

Dude don't worry we will make it happen. Good luck with everything man. Late August is good let's do it! Get better bro

Heron Glenn is only like $3 cheaper. We always have Mattawang! lol
Miry Run has a Groupon right now if anyone is interested. 2 golfers with green fees for both, Cart and lunch for $48.

This works for me.

Ha! The 'Wang is always a good time. I've never played Miry Run, but seems like a good deal. I'd be fine with there as well.

How many do we have for 5/17?

I have:

PGG
NJRob
Fireitup
motoo
Damaikis
birdsboro

Is that right?

Is this list accurate? If so I'll buy the groupon and we can make a tee time.

Where is the round on 5/17 and what is the rate going to be? If it's doable for me I'll take off work!

I think we are doing Miry Run. Golf, cart and lunch for $48.

Heron Glenn is only like $3 cheaper. We always have Mattawang! lol
Miry Run has a Groupon right now if anyone is interested. 2 golfers with green fees for both, Cart and lunch for $48.

Ha! The 'Wang is always a good time. I've never played Miry Run, but seems like a good deal. I'd be fine with there as well.

I have:

PGG
NJRob
Fireitup
motoo
Damaikis
birdsboro

Is that right?

Where is the round on 5/17 and what is the rate going to be? If it's doable for me I'll take off work!

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I think we are doing Miry Run. Golf, cart and lunch for $48.

Sounds good to me. I'll let you know for sure tonight or tomorrow because I need to take off work.

Edit: that depends on what time the tee time is. Do we know yet?

Ok cool, Damaikis. Hope you can make it buddy.

Sounds good to me. I'll let you know for sure tonight or tomorrow because I need to take off work.

Edit: that depends on what time the tee time is. Do we know yet?

I need to be back in Parsippany by 5:00 pm. So 9 or 10 am works best for me.

9 or so would be awesome for me too. I'd need to be back home at like 4.

That works for me. I don't care how early/late we start out.

Updated for May 25th at Neshanic Valley

DevRickus +1 (friend)

fireitup

CS

Flynnie

Salisboss

FrancisD

NJRob (possible)

Jersey Nate (Possible)

jlukes (Possible)

www.tpc.com/mastercard

One of these courses is in Princeton. $179 includes merchandise credit and lunch. Let's try and get some foursomes haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

www.tpc.com/mastercard

One of these courses is in Princeton. $179 includes merchandise credit and lunch. Let's try and get some foursomes haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That course is not worth that price IMO. I wouldn't pay near that much to play it.

I've played it a few times (never had to pay - work thing) Nice course but not worth that price. The clubhouse is amazing

How far is miry run from Doylestown? I'm not at a computer.

Last edited:
So whats the deal for the 17th? I'll play anywhere at any time and any price. I just want to get together with some THP'ers for a round.

That's per 2 people as well. So $24 a person.

Holy hell $24? I'm in for sure! I'd love to play early so that I can get back for work at 5.

I was in for the 17th so as long as its an hour or less that is fine. Someone grab a groupon and I will split it with them.

I have:

PGG
NJRob
Fireitup
motoo
Damaikis
birdsboro

Is that right?

So is this a good list for 5/17? I'll definitely split a Groupon with someone if we can play early. It should be a blast.

Got one if anyone wants to split it with me. 2 more people should get in on this round. JLukes,Buck?

Got one if anyone wants to split it with me. 2 more people should get in on this round. JLukes,Buck?

When and where?

Back