Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Have any of you ever played miry run before?

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

We got 6 at Miry Run on the 17th. They have a groupon for $24 a person for cart, 18 and lunch.

I am pondering. Let me check with my boss and see if I can get the 17th off. I will check on Monday.

We got 6 at Miry Run on the 17th. They have a groupon for $24 a person for cart, 18 and lunch.

I'll be in Orlando bro.

Hey Rob, I'll split with you if still available

Taps away

Eff it. Count me in. Anyone already buy the groupon that I can split with or do I need to buy one?

Limited time left to buy the groupon so I need to know how many we have and who needs to buy one.

Limited time left to buy the groupon so I need to know how many we have and who needs to buy one.

My count is:

Me
NJRob
Fireitup
Damaikis
Motoo
Dev
Thainer (maybe)

Rob is the only one who has bought a groupon.

Did I get that right?

Fireitup, want to carpool?

I bought the groupon. Who wants to split it?

Who's making the tee times?

I bought the groupon. Who wants to split it?

Who's making the tee times?

Either me or Damaikis will split it, so you're good there. Not sure who's making tee times.

I just called the pro shop and they have an outing there on Friday. First tee time is 11:00 am. Who can play at 11:00? I could do it but it will be cutting things close.

Groupon purchased. Me and Mitch are good to go. Me and fireitup have about an hour 20 minute drive without traffic so like 9 am tee time would be best if possible.

I just called the pro shop and they have an outing there on Friday. First tee time is 11:00 am. Who can play at 11:00? I could do it but it will be cutting things close.

11am is fine for me. We will just have to play fast.

Who is going to make the tee times?

Back