New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Wow. We're close! It'll fill up for sure. I'll see if I can get my pops to burn up an extra vacation day for this one.

the more the merrier!

Philly to the golf course is under 200 miles.

I know there are lots of THPERS in Philly

just sayin

just sayin

I tried to convince Buck but to no avail, I guess that is the price you pay when your house is built on Bettinardi putters.

I tried to convince Buck but to no avail, I guess that is the price you pay when your house is built on Bettinardi putters.

Who else from that area can we get for this one?

just sayin

Only 174 miles from my house! As of right now I'm 90% in for this one.

Only 174 miles from my house! As of right now I'm 90% in for this one.

Im 100% confident your 90% will be 100% soon

Did NJRob ever sign up for this or is their an 80% that Dev and I will have to give him a "friendly reminder" on Friday.

Did NJRob ever sign up for this or is their an 80% that Dev and I will have to give him a "friendly reminder" on Friday.

He will be CTRob by Friday evening.

I think there was a 100% chance that Dev has to remind him that his <100% wasnt going to cut it and needs to be 100%

I think there was a 100% chance that Dev has to remind him that his <100% wasnt going to cut it and needs to be 100%

60% of the time this works 100% of the time.

just sayin

Thain but I know he confirmed he couldn't.

I don't even know who is signed up for this to be honest!

Thain but I know he confirmed he couldn't.

I don't even know who is signed up for this to be honest!

then ask everyone you know, someone will bite!

working on a few golfing buddies right now...

I just sent a message to GG I'm in!

Can't wait to see you again CS!

Disappointed to report that I won't be attending the New England Invitational. Official as of last night. I'm going on vacation with my family the next week, and the travel schedule is going to be impossible. We were originally leaving that Thursday (which would have allowed me to make the trip up to NE), but plans changed and we are now leaving on the Monday after the invitational. No chance I can make that turnaround work.

I'm really disappointed to miss this invitational. I am a huge fan of CT and wanted to meet a bunch of THPers from up there. I should be up there in September for work, and I'll hit up a bunch of you then.

Have a blast, guys. If you've never attended one of these, you're in for a treat.

Back