Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pirates are playing well against the Brewers..what in the world is happening here?

That's more like it Rangers.

7 game lead in the West with 2 starting pitchers on the mend and due back this summer. I like where they are at. Another bat before the trade deadline and who knows.

Yu vs Verlander tomorrow night!

Another big win for the Cardinals. Moving them to 26-13. Really playing some great baseball.

Rookie starter Shelby Miller lowered his ERA to 1.4, not too shabby

Another big win for the Cardinals. Moving them to 26-13. Really playing some great baseball.

Rookie starter Shelby Miller lowered his ERA to 1.4, not too shabby

I was in BWW when Ankiel hit that HR. I almost crapped myself. Lol.

Was listening to the MLB Network last night watching MLB Tonight with Harold Reynolds, Greg Amsinger and Eric Byrnes for the 1st time. What a great channel. Gives you live looks into ongoing games, they talk about plays that just occured on the field, they comment while they are showing live look-ins and give highlights of games that were played earlier that day. Anyways, Harold started talking about Mike Sosa and how he's mismanaged the Angels this year. Thinks it might be time for him to go, not cause he's a bad manager, but this team just isn't the team he should be coaching. The Royals just hammed them last night.

Anyways, great channel if you have it!

Freaking Mets. What a terrible way to give up a run.

Freaking Mets. What a terrible way to give up a run.

I got it on the second screen at work. Hope the Cards can get that sweep today. With series upcoming against the Brewers and Padres this has a chance to be a nice little run

That was a sweet bunt.

Yes Mets! Finally look like a baseball team!

hmm, no cardinals updates from their game today, they must be losing

hmm, no cardinals updates from their game today, they must be losing

Can't win em all haha. They cannot hit leftys. Any team that faces them should just grab a lefty from aaa and he will throw a gem

And here comes the bullpen. The beginning of the end. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost this game.

7 game lead in the West with 2 starting pitchers on the mend and due back this summer. I like where they are at. Another bat before the trade deadline and who knows.

Yu vs Verlander tomorrow night!

+1

I really like how the young pitchers are throwing, It will be a tough decision who to send to Round Rock when Feliz, Harrison, and Lewis come Back.

I love Murphy, but Jeff Baker has really taken advantage of the playing time Wash gives him.

We actually won. It's a miracle!

We (Mets) have a lot of good young pitchers. I would love to see them simultaneously put together good seasons. Harvey, Niese, Gee, Hefner, and Wheeler coming up. Our future rotation for the next few years sure does have potential.

We actually won. It's a miracle!

We (Mets) have a lot of good young pitchers. I would love to see them simultaneously put together good seasons. Harvey, Niese, Gee, Hefner, and Wheeler coming up. Our future rotation for the next few years sure does have potential.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for Niese.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for Niese.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

He has some seriously good stuff. Doesn't throw it hard by any means but he's a lefty and throws 3 or 4 really solid pitches. And he's still young so I think he'll definitely have at least a couple of really solid seasons in there.

9yAkYRE.gif

Sweet slide by Ian Kinsler..haha

That is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back