2013 THP Demo Day - Live Interactive

Can't wait to be a part of this.

Very cool. My company uses Livestream for our events and expos. We actually have one happening right now.

it is going to be a great weekend of golf!!

I can't wait to tune in tomorrow!!!

Is it time yet?

So cool! I'll try to be infront of a computer!

My boss is gonna be gone home so i'll be tuning in to watch

Will an equipment list be posted so the people following at home can ask for updates or feedback on certain pieces?

Will an equipment list be posted so the people following at home can ask for updates or feedback on certain pieces?

I think in the original thread awhile back it was mentioned it wouldnt be posted this year.

Im guessing our best bet is to assume they have everything, and by the looks of it, they may

Just post on here if you have a question. Sounds like GG will be monitoring the thread, and some of us should also have our phones out there for accessing the forum.

You could also put in requests now and I'll hit all of those clubs for you.

Sent from Tapatalk

I think in the original thread awhile back it was mentioned it wouldnt be posted this year.

Im guessing our best bet is to assume they have everything, and by the looks of it, they may

Just post on here if you have a question. Sounds like GG will be monitoring the thread, and some of us should also have our phones out there for accessing the forum.

You could also put in requests now and I'll hit all of those clubs for you.

Sent from Tapatalk

Thanks, I must have missed that update. I cant wait to hear some feedback on some of the smaller names that are always there like the Wilson Di100s, TEE XCG6, etc.

Back