The Blacklist (New Show Looks SICK!)

Speiser

Reaction score
Handicap
Let me get some opinions on this, I am waiting so anxiously for this premier
Although the concept isn't quite original, I'm happy to see something this strong on TV.

I liked it better when it was called "White Collar" and already on TV for 5 years.

This indeed looks good so far my list for new shows next year.

Almost Human
Agents of Shield
Blacklist
Intelligence

P.S. Where is Denny Crane? Is he at the bottom of the blacklist? LOL

Some not so subtle Silence of the Lambs influences there....

Some not so subtle Silence of the Lambs influences there....

And NBC already put "Hannibal" on TV. Which is a fantastic show.

I love Hannibal. Problem is that the local Mormon-owned NBC affiliate pulled it! So I have to resort to watching on Hulu

It looks quite good, should be entertaining to say the least!

Looks like it might be pretty good. I haven't watched any major network dramas in years. I usually devote my TV time to sports and HBO/Showtime, etc. shows. Although it looks like Spader's character might be a bit cliche, he seems like he'll be good in that role.

I have learned that if it's on a network, it will either:

1. Suck
2. Pull me in and then Jump the Shark
3. Be tolerable until it becomes formulaic

The best shows on TV are on Cable.

LOL
Pull me in and then Jump the Shark
happens every time.

Looking forward to this, but not a big fan of NBC shows so expectations are tempered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This looks interesting to me, I'll give it a shot. Having never watched the shows that this is said to be copying It shouldn't be too stale.

I haven't watched white collar just a little bit, this one seems much more action packed.
White collar if I remember correctly was all about big crimes, but not extreme crimes like this show with all of the violence
hite collar was like, Monk meets prison break.

Well, are we going to use this thread to continue talking about "The Blacklist"? Just got done watching the premier. BadAss is all I got to say. I think I'm going to like this one a lot. I had a lot of hope for Revolution and that show has been nothing but a huge disappointment to me. I don't think that this one will be disappointing at all. DVR is set to record.

Dammmmmmit I forgot to DVR this...

Great show! I think I found my new Monday night addiction.

Well, are we going to use this thread to continue talking about "The Blacklist"? Just got done watching the premier. BadAss is all I got to say. I think I'm going to like this one a lot. I had a lot of hope for Revolution and that show has been nothing but a huge disappointment to me. I don't think that this one will be disappointing at all. DVR is set to record.

I am with you on this new show. I am not usually a fan of NBC shows, but this looks great. If they can keep this up this will be a great show, but I want to see a few more just to make sure.

Decent premise. Sloppy at best. High priority person of interest is put into protective custody and the transport isn't monitored from the air and used a high traffic route that include an isolated bridge?! Worst FBI agents ever.

If that little girl was so important, how come she wasn't air lifted?

Glad it finally started so I won't have to see commercials for it every 5 minutes anymore.

I have learned that if it's on a network, it will either:

1. Suck
2. Pull me in and then Jump the Shark
3. Be tolerable until it becomes formulaic

The best shows on TV are on Cable.

Yes to all. Unless it is on Showtime, HBO, FX, or AMC...not gonna bother.

I missed it but the wife loved it

Last edited:
Back