I dont understand how this nation goes through tragedy in what feels like every single week. Its so sad.

It's a horrible sight, I feel so bad for all those involved. I road through the one in Joplin worried sick for my kids and a grand daughter that was there, its just a helpless feeling.

Wow, the dog video was something else. Such a bad situation down there.

I dont understand how this nation goes through tragedy in what feels like every single week. Its so sad.

It is like we never have a chance to get over something by the time the next tragedy hits.

It's sad. But as history has shown in times of adversity and tragedy, this nation has never been closer, and some of the petty things are laid aside and people just ask what they can do to help. It's a beautiful thing.

My company just announced that they're donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross, and that they will also double match employee donations made between now and June 21st

My company just announced that they're donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross, and that they will also double match employee donations made between now and June 21st

How awesome is that... Great company for sure.

Are they hiring?

Looks like we may try and get back up there Thurs or Fri. Have some stuffed Gecko's and Maxwell pigs packed up to hand out to the kids and we're hoping the authorities might open up some streets for us so we can just spend a good few hours walking the streets and estimating vehicles. I couldn't even imagine these people having to think about filing a minuscule auto claim when their homes have been turned upside down.

I didn't read all of the article because it was diverting me to some other site. But I read the headline and first paragraph.

Never fully trust any article from a source that calls itself "the voice" of a movement. It will probably be a poor source of reliable information.

Edit: just read the entire article. It was horrible short sighted biased dribble.

Im just now getting home from the outing and catching up on the board. I've got several great friends who coach wrestling at OU and who luckily are fine, but they said the place looks worse than they ever could have imagined. My heart breaks and my prayers are with them all.

Back