This is sad. Mother Nature can take a big toll.

My adopted state is very sad tonight................

Been at work all day. Just took a minute to check out the news before I leave the office. Holy cow what a crazy storm. Heart goes out to the OK peeps. I hope you and your loved ones are safe

Unreal video:

I couldn't even imagine.

Excuse my language but HOLY GOD DAM ****. That is so sad about all the destruction and lives lost.:crying:

This makes me feel very unsafe. We don't have a basement or storm shelter or anything.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

My heart and prayers goes out to every single person affected by the tornado. I can't imagine experiencing a disaster like this. It makes me nervous to think something like this could happen. For those that have perished, may they rest in peace forever. God Bless the United States.

Awful news. Thoughts and prayers to everyone there.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50147264n

In a situation like this, you can imagine how many pets were probably lost yesterday. But in this video, this lady found her dog in the rubble while doing an interview for CBS.

I know for me, my pets are like family, and Id be pretty tore up if this happened.

I don't think any of us were ready for what we saw upon arrival this morning. Out of respect for their needs we dropped off supplies for them and left, the extra help was just causing more traffic and the rescue workers are far from done. Most of the cars were too buried to even think about trying to write an estimate for at this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think any of us were ready for what we saw upon arrival this morning. Out of respect for their needs we dropped off supplies for them and left, the extra help was just causing more traffic and the rescue workers are far from done. Most of the cars were too buried to even think about trying to write an estimate for at this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Very great thing for you to do man, truly.

This is such a sad, sad, sad situation. This morning as I was listening to the Bobby Bones Show on the radio he was calling for all of is country music friends to come into the studio today and play a song and then donate their guitar to be auctioned off for charity. 100% of the money to go to the tornado relief. As the show went on he got more and more phone calls from artist willing to donate what ever they could to help. Some where on the way concerts but would be mailing in stuff and other who were in town said they would come by. Jake Own came in sang a song and then left the guitar. Phil Vassar called and said after he dropped his daughter off at school he would be by. Things like this show the American spirit to help those in need. Makes me proud to be an American.

Pictures were brutal, as were the videos of the storm.

The news is almost getting to unbearable to watch.

There are so many people affected by this tragedy.

Wow. This is terrible. My thoughts are with those affected.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50147264n

In a situation like this, you can imagine how many pets were probably lost yesterday. But in this video, this lady found her dog in the rubble while doing an interview for CBS.

I know for me, my pets are like family, and Id be pretty tore up if this happened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-touching-moment-woman-finds-dog-rubble.html

This was incredible to watch this morning.

I'm donating a ton of clothes in the next couple of days, the Doc and I are leaning out anythign and everything we don't need.

Great, now I'm all choked up at work.

Jman, if you know of or find out a shipping address for people to send donations of clothes/sundries, please let me know

Great, now I'm all choked up at work.

Jman, if you know of or find out a shipping address for people to send donations of clothes/sundries, please let me know

Will do buddy.

Will do buddy.

I dont know where Monroe is, if I head down 35 will I drive through it/by it? If not what about on 69? I would really like to drop some stuff off on my way back to Dallas

Back