Ninkasi - Oatmeal Stout
Dark smooth cold liquid bread mmmmmmmmmm

Ninkasi is one of the best breweries in Oregon for sure.

I'm enjoying a Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale. Picked up a case at the brewery in Petaluma, CA after my bike ride there on Saturday. 9.8% alcohol so I can only have a couple of these tonight!

Ninkasi is one of the best breweries in Oregon for sure.

I'm enjoying a Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale. Picked up a case at the brewery in Petaluma, CA after my bike ride there on Saturday. 9.8% alcohol so I can only have a couple of these tonight!
Love Lagunitas! Haven't had that one but it's now on the list:drinks:

Ahhhh ice cold Silver Bullets so delicious and refreshing

Sampling the hop tour 6 pack from Sam Adams

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Shocktop Honeycrisp Apple Wheat.

Very sweet. Not bad v

Yuengling Boc Beer is good!

Yes. After some Bloody Mary's, it's a nice change.

Haha nice. I have tried a couple but like you said just a bit too sweet for me

Haha nice. I have tried a couple but like you said just a bit too sweet for me

I agree. But after two extra spicy gin bloodies, they're perfect

I agree. But after two extra spicy gin bloodies, they're perfect

Got ya. I always thought Bloody Mary's were a breakfast/bunch kinda drink never thought to have them in the evening.

Got ya. I always thought Bloody Mary's were a breakfast/bunch kinda drink never thought to have them in the evening.

I drink a lot in general.

I drink a lot of bloody Marys specifically

Bought a twelve pack yesterday of the Shiner Family Reunion...nice little mix all in one convenient box!

4161825369_2d5f14728c.jpg

lFamilyReunionPack.jpg

Bought a twelve pack yesterday of the Shiner Family Reunion...nice little mix all in one convenient box!

4161825369_2d5f14728c.jpg

lFamilyReunionPack.jpg

That is a 12 pack you can't go wrong with. Have you tried the new Shiner premium yet?

It was quite good. Thanks for letting me have one. All of the Yuenglings I had this weekend were good. Too bad it's not available here (at least not that I can find).
Jeff you should of had more! I took the remaining 6 home with me. I couldn't leave it for the housekeepers

Yea I wish I would've tried the Black and Tan. Definitely don't want to leave that good stuff.
Sounds like July you'll get to sample them. I'm sure I will need to bring some down for another newly added volunteer

3930D0E0-3B88-413B-BE71-2D19FB39C07F-1181-0000010AFC82F59E.jpg

Trying these tonight

4ana7amy.jpg

Trying these tonight

4ana7amy.jpg

Great wheat beer with some nice hop bite. But unlike most wheat beers it will sneak up on you at over 7% ABV.

y9upeqaq.jpg

Great wheat beer with some nice hop bite. But unlike most wheat beers it will sneak up on you at over 7% ABV.

You've inspired me to crack open a Little Sumpin' Sumpin'. Cheers!

Just cracked open an Odell Brewing 90 Shilling. Excellent every day drinker...

Lagged close by my HTC One

Back