One of my Best Friends is in the BIGS!!!

Thanks again guys!!

Very cool. As a dire hard twins fan it will be fun to watch him.

You don't think they'll try him out at 3rd? 1st is pretty well covered and its seems like there playing a lot of their other younger outfielders right now. Adding him at 3rd gives them a lot more power in that spot.

The twins are going to be a contender in a year or two. A lot of exciting young players. They just need to figure out their pitching.

The only bad part about this is that the Twins don't come back to Boston at all later this season. So cool for your friend to be in the majors!

Awesome and congrats to him! I had the pleasure of playing against Jim Johnson of the Orioles in high school. Man could he throw hard.

Very cool. What an incredible accomplishment for him.

Very cool, awesome to know the back story and will be pulling for him for sure!!!

That is awesome. Congrats!

This is great. The Twins can use the help too. Any idea what # he will be wearing?

Great news, good to see he made it.

That's so cool!

Thats cool man. One of the high school kids I coached three years ago is in the Yankees organization but he is far from making the BIGS

Is he in ATL for this series?

Is he in ATL for this series?

Should be there today.

Just need to Twins to make is number official but I think something like this would be great. I need some new Twins gear anyway.

prod_zpsa0ee3b0f.jpg

Looks like he will start today in RF and bat 6th!

That is an awesome story.

Just saw he's in the starting lineup. Great for him!

That really is Wicked Cool !

This is so cool! I'm happy for ya buddy and I hope he has a great career :thumb:

That great i have had a few guys i know get a cup of coffee only one of my family friends has stuck he plays for boston

That is awesome, you need to hook up with him next time through Fenway buddy

Awesome story wicked. Hope he does well

That's awesome man, ill root for him, except against tribe

The Twinkies could definitely use some help, you better come watch him in Target Field because he needs all the help he can get to hit a homer in that cavernous field.

it might be time to start the youth movement and I hope he is part of the long to plan.

Big hit for Colabello tonight. First HR is 2 run shot in the 13th.

Back