If you could have anyones swing...

Charl Schwartzel, Oosthuizen, or Woods - I'm not gonna be picky!

Depends. Realistically I'd pick Els because such an effortless swing would be great in 50 years. If no medical repercussions came I'd go with a much more aggressive swing.

Tiger obvious choice but also Dustin Johnson dude is a freak.

Tiger. Why wouldn't I want the most productive swing on tour?

Exactly what I was thinking, take the swing that will win you the most money!

For those choosing Tiger, which Tiger swing would you prefer?

I personally liked his swing under Butch the best.

I kinda like the swing now, I know he hasn't made as much with it but still damn solid. Also you have to throw in mental approach also taking those 5 woods off the tee instead of driver.

John hurley , I wanna bomb the driver 400 yards.

Also I'm a bit of a homer.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Rory, hands down, b/c it is fluid and powerful at the same time.

~Rock

Out of all the swings I've watched, male or female, I've never seen one that I liked better than Annika Sorenstam's. Talk about effortless and making it look easy. I also frequently find myself looking downrange rather than at the ball at impact and I have to fight the urge to not do it. So I think that swing would fit me nicely since I already have that going for me.

I really liked Tigers swing when he would "snap" his right knee to get that awesome power....

Now, I really like Dustin Johnsons swing.

Any. Any swing good enough to make the PGA would be fine with me.

If I'm pressed, I suppose....ah, they're all good. How about John Huh? Looks good to me. Failing that, Ernie Els.
Shame that swing likely works best for those built along those proportions.

Adam Scott would be my go-to answer, but feel like chucking something different out there.

James Huhn.

couples- so pure and smooth

Oh no! DJ's sing is nasty

I really liked Tigers swing when he would "snap" his right knee to get that awesome power....

Now, I really like Dustin Johnsons swing.

All time, it's gotta be Fred Couples. So ridiculously fluid, yet tons of power in there. A man could golf for a lifetime with that swing.

On tour, more than likely I'm giving Adam Scott the nod. Not really sure why, I've always kind of enjoyed it.

Also sidebar: My Mizuno optimizer numbers are nearly identical to Luke D's swing.. Not really sure why he's so much better. What a jerk.

I'm not sure who he was under at the time, but the one he was using just before he wrecked his knee. So much power in that swing.

All time, it's gotta be Fred Couples. So ridiculously fluid, yet tons of power in there. A man could golf for a lifetime with that swing.

On tour, more than likely I'm giving Adam Scott the nod. Not really sure why, I've always kind of enjoyed it.

Also sidebar: My Mizuno optimizer numbers are nearly identical to Luke D's swing.. Not really sure why he's so much better. What a jerk.
Remember that Couples has back troubles from that swing.

I probably would say Justin Rose or Adam Scott.

Oostie. Looks so smooth and effortless. I lean towards any swing that looks like it won't give me back pain down the road (or now, for that matter).

Ernie Els for me as well

Out of all the swings I've watched, male or female, I've never seen one that I liked better than Annika Sorenstam's. Talk about effortless and making it look easy. I also frequently find myself looking downrange rather than at the ball at impact and I have to fight the urge to not do it. So I think that swing would fit me nicely since I already have that going for me.

Annika has an amazing swing, but for females, Mickey Wright gets my vote. Ben Hogan said Mickey had the best golf swing he'd ever seen.

this answer is so easy. Jack Hamm of course. BOOM!

Back