What Type of Fan are You? Pick Now!

2. The Single F-Bomb Fan

I still refer to David Tyree as David effing Tyree.

Even my friend who is a giants fan calls him that haha

i am a lot of these fans...

mostly, i am this one:
2. The Single F-Bomb Fan

then i had a baby girl, so now i am this fan:
16. The Fan Who Suddenly Has to go for a Walk (and then multiple F-Bomb where she can't here me)

As a Sharks fan, over the past nine years it's been easy to become:

10. The Fan Who Says “I Knew It”

9. The Pessimist (I'm a Bills fan, it's hard to be any other way)

I couldn't choose just one because these two are definitely me (especially when it concerns Husker football and the 49ers)

3. The “Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God NOOO!” Fan

11. The Fan Who Keeps Yelling “What Are You Doing?!”

I'm all of them really, just at different points of the game.

13. I am not respectful when it comes to sports. It's not my fault though, Wisconsin fans in general tend to be a little rude.

Sent from my grain flow forged iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Fan Who Manages to Maintain Perspective

I have probably been all of these at some point in my life, but the one that most occurs is:

2. The Single F-Bomb Fan

[h=3]16. The Fan Who Suddenly Has to go for a Walk[/h]This fan responds to adversity by removing himself from the situation. Sometimes, this will be accompanied by a hurried explanation. Often, he’ll just quietly get up and leave. You may or may not ever see him again.
If you find yourself watching an important game with this fan and he announces that he's leaving, let him go. Do not try to talk him into staying. There’s a reason he doesn't trust himself to be around other human beings right now. You do not want to find out what that reason is.

20. The Fan Who Manages to Maintain Perspective

"Well, we had a good season guys. Better record then last year, and they almost made it. We'll be good next year. Back to work!"

I think I fit in a couple of categories but this is the closest

3. The “Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God NOOO!” Fan

I'm a couple of these. 4, 6, and 10 are definitely me quite often but my main one is...

11. The Fan Who Keeps Yelling “What Are You Doing?!”

One time I was the Fan who punched the wall. It was game 7 of the 2004 ALCS when the Sox beat the Yankees. I punched the wall, put a hole in it, and kept on walking. When my college landlord asked what happened, I responded with Game 7. He knew and didn't charge me anything to get it fixed.

Completely appropriate reaction for that game.

9. The Pessimist

I remember when the Titans used to be good. Boy, that seems like a lifetime ago. LOL. Now Coach Fisher is with the team that beat us in the SB and no longer has to deal with Bud Adams.

Probably the "Over the Top Meltdown" fan. At least I am the very first loss of every Tennesse Vols football season. Yes...I know...It's been happening early in the season here lately!

Back