I keep a wet towel with me through rounds and range sessions so mine are wiped after every second or third shot at the range, and after every shot on the course. The only time I bring them in to clean them is when I have clubs like these DPCs that need some scrubbing to get the dirt out if the cavities. And, yes, I wipe down my grips after every round at the range or course. Humidity here keeps my gloves moist so I need to wipe the residue that lingers on the grips so they don't get slick.

Try to keep clean during, but I usually end the day with a soft brush and water,, towel dry...

Clean my clubs after every round or range session. I use soap water and a brush. A microfiber towel to dry.

After every shot. There is a club cleaner on my cart and it takes me 3 or 4 seconds to clean them after each shot. The grips I clean at home about every 6-8 rounds with a scotchbrite and soapy water. I re-grip 2 times each season.

I'm terrible about cleaning my clubs. I usually only do a full clean once every few months. If my wedges get particularly dirty or clogged with dirt I will clean out the grooves and same goes with my other irons if I happen to hit a shot fat and end up with lots of dirt in the grooves. When I do a full cleanse, I only use a soft bristle brush, water and then a towel to dry them off.

I usually let mine get pretty dirty. I keep the grooves clean on the course, and give them a good cleaning before a big weekend or outing. Simple Green, club brush for the grooves and a microfiber cloth. Simple Green melts all the grass and mud off of them pretty easily. Never really cleaned my driver. I'm going to definitely have to try the car wax trick on the crown!

The Mashie never gets cleaened other than the face. That tumble finish doesnt get dirty!

I used to be more particular about cleaning my clubs back when I was playing the polished Mizuno irons. The G10's hardly show dirt or turf marks so I find myself wiping the grass off and cleaning the grooves out with my brush while on the course. Other than that, I rarely clean them.

After every round with a soft toothbrush and soap.

I like to clean my clubs anytime I play with them. I have a small blue bucket and a colgate soft bristle toothbrush. I put a little bit of dish liquid in the bucket with luke warm water and let my clubs sit for a few minutes. Then I will scrub on them gently and rinse off. Then cloth dry. On my wooods I will take a ultra fine cut polishing liquid and wax them bad boys to get all the fine scratches/swirls out of them and then take paint sealant to protect my polish. That's however every couple months on the woods. Then which ever ball played, I will let them soak and clean them too. I've overly OCD about my clubs since they sit in my man cave and cant stand dirty clubs. It adds confidence heading to the first tee box with nice clean clubs.

For me, I usually clean them every other round/range session, although I do admit I never really did a good job. Hopefully I can do better when I get my new set

I think I need to spend some time cleaning my wedges this weekend....

ga7una9u.jpg

Wow Nate those need some serious elbow grease!

I clean my clubs after every range session or round but I dont really think about it. I just put my bag next to my chair while watching a tv or just relaxing and go to town and Im done before I know it

I did not have a great nine two nights ago, and my clubs were abnormally dirty for me.. I brought them in and gave them a good scrub and sure enough, played better today.

Thinking it's time to go back to cleaning after every shot. Grooves are usually clear, but the grass and dirt have been allowed to hang. No more!

I know...and that's from just 2 rounds!

I hope that is your most used wedge also haha interested to see what the other clubs look like.

I don't clean them after every round especially if I'm playing the next day or 2. I'll bring them in after a while and watch some TV and take my time cleaning them with Lysol wipes. I do always make sure the grooves are clear though.

It's always amazing how well a wet towel gets the job done. I take one every time out, and I can have perfectly clean clubs 99% of the time after I'm done. Every once in a while I have to take a tee to the grooves.

Sent from my HTC ONE using Tapatalk 2

I brush them with a soft brush during the round and after a few rounds a good cleaning. I soak them for 2-5 minutes in warm water (today a little bit of soap in the pale) and them a quick spray with the pressure washer and voila, the grooves are perfect.

Natedogg, that is unacceptable!

My clubs are filthy. You guys baby them too much. The most cleaning I generally do is to use my foot to get the big clumps of grass off the iron. Maybe that is why I suck

I try to clean mine after every time they have been used, whether that is the range or the course

Bowl of warm soapy water, club scrubbing brush and then towel dry
Meanwhile, any balls used during the round that are still worth using are left to soak in the water while cleaning the clubs, cleaned of any grass marks and towelled dry as well

Not so fussy about the grips as they are probably beyond help at the moment but I haven't got round to putting new ones on - once I do, I will be cleaning them more regularly as well

Mine will be getting a bath today or tomorrow (weather is supposed to be gross, so no play), and I'm excited to try out the Lamkin Gripes I recently picked up.

Back