BMW PGA Championship, European Tour 2013

Castor Hades

Reaction score
Handicap
6.7 EGA
Rose's putting is killing him this year, just made a bad bogey when shouldve had birdie.

Donald & Sergio tee'd off just now.

Looking forward to a little early morning viewing this weekend.

rory's day was not saved by the rain. he got beat up down the stretch today. Went from 3 under to 2 over. ouch

The first year I haven't been to this for years due to my move across the pond! Might make me a little homesick watching this LOL. Anyway, couldn't face a night shift of watching golf so it was taped and I'm about to settle in for 7 hours! Great that Sky took over the coverage, if it had still been the BBC, I'd be settling down for about an hour and a half's coverage.

Wow Rory. 41 on the back is no bueno.

What an amazing facility there at Wentworth. Enjoy watching this one just for the course/ The field is a nice added touch.

Cortzee (sp?) just said heck to the dogleg and took it over the trees.

Coatzee I think. He's pretty good

Yeah, he seems really solid. Seems to be making a name for himself, always see him on the Euro broadcast.

Talk about the jinx.

not sure what's in worse condition right now, the weather or rory.

Horrible conditions, but it's fun to watch how some of the world's best perform in less than perfect conditions!

What an amazing facility there at Wentworth. Enjoy watching this one just for the course/ The field is a nice added touch.

Wentworth is a fantastic facility, probably the top facility in England. From the people I know that have played there, the Edinburgh course is supposed to be even better. Just a shame the good ol English weather isn't showing the tournament in its best light.

Great course! It's tight in the play-off now!

Love seeing Matteo win. Always hard to believe how young he is. Feels like he's been out there for ages.

Love seeing Matteo win. Always hard to believe how young he is. Feels like he's been out there for ages.

I believe this is already his 4th year as a pro. And he has a win in each of those years. Really impressive.

I believe this is already his 4th year as a pro. And he has a win in each of those years. Really impressive.

He's like the oldest, young guy out there.

Matteo! This kids going to be big soon.

Manassero! Nice to see a young guy getting to a tight spot, and win!

Back