Golf in Monroe, Ga.

No pounding balls on the range today, will allow me to play some golf tomorrow with MaryC, KelllyBo and a couple of members with minimum pain. Anybody want to lose their avatars on a little bet?

No pounding balls on the range today, will allow me to play some golf tomorrow with MaryC, KelllyBo and a couple of members with minimum pain. Anybody want to lose their avatars on a little bet?

I am betting on KB and MC in this match up, I have learned not to bet against those two ladies.

I am betting on KB and MC in this match up, I have learned not to bet against those two ladies.

Ok sounds good. If I lose tomorrow you can change my avatar to anything you like. I think after our round Thursday, you should feel very confident, as you should. If I win, I get to change your avatar to anything, (Ga. Tech Yellow Jactet etc.). I'm betting that I will beat KellyBo with low net score. I'm going to give MaryC 10 shots on total score. If she shoots a 90, I will have to shoot an 80 to win.

Anybody else want to bet? There are plenty of weeks left for avatar changes :thumb:

I think DawgDaddys avatar would look excellent as a Yellow Jacket! Go Ole Gray! Lol

I think DawgDaddys avatar would look excellent as a Yellow Jacket! Go Ole Gray! Lol

Something very odd is going on. I had absolutely zero pain in my right knee today. I'm betting I can play pretty some decent golf with no pain, so we shall see :thumb:. If I don't play well tomorrow, I will eat crow :hungry:

I'm not betting. Don't want to embarrass Ole Gray.:D

I'm not betting. Don't want to embarrass Ole Gray.:D

haha that's cool. I bet I can run a mile down the road to the general store and you can't? :bananadance:

I can hear those dawgs barking again when OG loses this bet. I just don't know how to embarrass him if he will wear LoudMouth shots :laughing:

How long is the avy change? 2 weeks, 3 weeks?

He's all cocky now that his driver was good today. Problem is that mine was good too. He knows I'm having a lot of back problems again so he's trying to take advantage.

I should win something for putting up with OG!

Heck let's go for a month :thumb: Starting June to end of July ?

I hate to make you have it up that long, but OK buddy, a month it is.

He's all cocky now that his driver was good today. Problem is that mine was good too. He knows I'm having a lot of back problems again so he's trying to take advantage.

I should win something for putting up with OG
!

You are truly a saint KellyBo, you will be rewarded for your patience. :wink:

I hate to make you have it up that long, but OK buddy, a month it is.

Ok so get a good look at ya soon to be avy :D!

images

I

Can I get in on this!?!

I can hear those dawgs barking again when OG loses this bet. I just don't know how to embarrass him if he will wear LoudMouth shots :laughing:

just get him to listen to Mrs. Fonda while golfing, and everything will be OK.

Hope that knee pain stays away for you Ole Gray. You were a trooper on Thursday playing through the pain. I could tell it was really hurting.

Our conversation this morning while making coffee

Can I get in on this!?!

You mean the avatar bet or the round of golf? I heard you were thinking of coming Labor Day? (Tomorrow)

Hope that knee pain stays away for you Ole Gray. You were a trooper on Thursday playing through the pain. I could tell it was really hurting.

It was killing me that day even with my knee brace on. I hit way too many balls on the range prior to teeing it up. Too much torgueing and twisting prior to the round. I could not hold my myself up on my right side and was dipping hard right just trying to swing the driver. It seems like the big stick is affected most because of the weight issue on my right side. I can spread the weight out better with the hybrids and irons.

Our conversation this morning while making coffee

Too funny KB! LMAO

If I stay off the driving range, I may be able to put the surgery off for a few more weeks. I paid a ton of money for our membership this year. I hate to throw it all away however as least KellyBo can enjoy the course.

You mean the avatar bet or the round of golf? I heard you were thinking of coming Labor Day? (Tomorrow)

I'll be there tomorrow. I do like this idea of loser changes their pic for when we play though! But I think Kelly might be dictating everyone's pics if she plays as well as I know she can!

Something very odd is going on. I had absolutely zero pain in my right knee today. I'm betting I can play pretty some decent golf with no pain, so we shall see :thumb:. If I don't play well tomorrow, I will eat crow :hungry:

I think you'll like the crow, OG, with a little hot sauce and cheese grits. :starving:

Well we both shot 85! I had 41-44 and he had 43-42. Fun day when everyone wins.

Well we both shot 85! I had 41-44 and he had 43-42. Fun day when everyone wins.
Great shooting you two. I guess the old saying that a tie is like kissing your sister doesn't apply here cause kissing your spouse is altogether different. :smile:

I was playing my heart out and when the scores were added up and we tied my shoulders shrugged and the air went out of my sail. I had visions of DD with the Ga Tech Avy.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Back