New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Just made my resrvations for the Fairfield. Who is orgainzing the Friday round? I could be interested in that.

I'm away for a long weekend and this thread explodes! Awesome! I'm also interested in the Friday round, would be nice to skip out of work for a day.

I was determined not to get excited about this event until next week, but too late - officially within two weeks and I can't wait for the Invitational to happen! Let's get this thing filled so we can find out which poor soul will be my partner! :)

I am organizing the Friday round. I need am going to need to get a list going. Bare with me, I will have some information shortly.

For the Friday round I have a few questions. Do you guys prefer a practice round on the Player course (where the invitational is being held on Saturday) or would you prefer to play the Jones course which is the other course on property? What time would you guys prefer to play? The gave us the twilight rate for any time after 12pm on Friday for the Player course $45 for 18 with a cart. I can check on the Jones course pricing as well. This is the important part. If you want to participate in the round Friday PLEASE SEND ME A PM. Please include your real first and last name as well as it would be easier to schedule tee times if I have your name and not just your user name. If you post it in the thread, it will probably get lost in the shuffle. Also I have spoken with them about bringing our significant others out on the course with us Friday and they said that would be fine as long as I let them know in advance. Please include that info in your PM. I would like to gather the info as soon as possible so please let me know What time and which course you prefer to play ASAP.

Thanks,

Ricky

For the Friday round I have a few questions. Do you guys prefer a practice round on the Player course (where the invitational is being held on Saturday) or would you prefer to play the Jones course which is the other course on property? What time would you guys prefer to play? The gave us the twilight rate for any time after 12pm on Friday for the Player course $45 for 18 with a cart. I can check on the Jones course pricing as well. This is the important part. If you want to participate in the round Friday PLEASE SEND ME A PM. If you post it in the thread, it will probably get lost in the shuffle. Also I have spoken with them about bringing our significant others out on the course with us Friday and they said that would be fine as long as I let them know in advance. Please include that info in your PM. I would like to gather the info as soon as possible so please let me know What time and which course you prefer to play ASAP.

Thanks,

Ricky

In for Friday round - between 12 and 1 is perfect. Will be brining the wife (but she won't be playing). Practice round on the Player course make the most sense. PM incoming.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Practice round on the Player course would be an unfair advantage, unless Jlukes is my playing partner, then by all means that is fine... lol Wish I could make the friday round, but I'm in NYC for a oncference. Have fun guys.

I don't even care if I play on the property Friday. I just want golf with THPers.

Pm sent. I'm looking to play around 2:30 or so. This way I can get a half-days work in before heading out.

Dont forget to include which course you prefer to play on Friday.

I wish I could make it up for Friday, but it's just not in the cards.

I don't even care if I play on the property Friday. I just want golf with THPers.

Anxiously awaiting your PM. hehe

I can't make it for Friday, but would be interested in playing Sunday morning.

PM sent

I have updated the 2nd post of the thread with a running list of who is playing on Friday.

I'll definitely be up Friday, but not sure if I'll be there in time for a round. I'll let you know. I'm bringing my buddy who's in the Invitational as well, so there would be two of us if we can make the Friday round. If not, we'll be around for any dinner or anything else that's planned Friday night.

If I'm able to play, I'm fine with any course; will just be glad to hang out with THPers.

Now that I'm back from the west coast, I'm getting excited for this. If it's even half as good as AC, it's gonna be one for the memory books.

I'll definitely be up Friday, but not sure if I'll be there in time for a round. I'll let you know. I'm bringing my buddy who's in the Invitational as well, so there would be two of us if we can make the Friday round. If not, we'll be around for any dinner or anything else that's planned Friday night.

If I'm able to play, I'm fine with any course; will just be glad to hang out with THPers.

Now that I'm back from the west coast, I'm getting excited for this. If it's even half as good as AC, it's gonna be one for the memory books.

Sweet! When you know for sure that you are going to play Friday, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Count me in for Friday! PM sent. I still need all the prep I can get.

Sweet! When you know for sure that you are going to play Friday, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks

I'll have to see if my PA will let me off on Friday. If so then I'll let you know.

I just spoke with Tracey at Lyman Orchards and the pricing for Friday rounds are as follows:

Jones Course - $48 with cart
Player Course (where the Invitational is being played) - $45 with cart

Both rates are starting at 12pm (she is giving us the twilight rate). It would help her greatly if I can give her the list of people playing Friday by the end of the week so she can ensure that we have back to back tee times as a group.

I just spoke with Tracey at Lyman Orchards and the pricing for Friday rounds are as follows:

Jones Course - $48 with cart
Player Course (where the Invitational is being played) - $45 with cart

Both rates are starting at 12pm (she is giving us the twilight rate). It would help her greatly if I can give her the list of people playing Friday by the end of the week so she can ensure that we have back to back tee times as a group.

Sounds like a god deal!

Back