Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

I definitely will and would be shocked if Jman does not as well.

It's definitely looking that way. As for shafts....that could be more interesting.

I'm going to win this invitational. Just throwing that out there.

Thanks Mcook77 and TexasHacker34. I'm in. Just paid the entry fee. All I need now is the ability to develop a consistent swing over the next few weeks! :)

Thanks JMAN and TexasHacker34. I'm in. Just paid the entry fee. All I need now is the ability to develop a consistent swing over the next few weeks! :)

None of us have those, so don't show us up. Welcome to the Lamkin Grips THP Missouri Invitational! Glad you are joining us.

You doing the full weekend or just the Saturday round?

Does the invitational go Sunday, as well, or just Saturday? I may be able to play Sunday morning, depending on work. I've got a project that begins Monday or Tuesday the following week, just waiting for confirmation of when they want to start.

Does the invitational go Sunday, as well, or just Saturday? I may be able to play Sunday morning, depending on work. I've got a project at work that begins Monday or Tuesday the following week, just waiting for confirmation of when they want to start.

Invitational round is Saturday at Ledgestone. I think me and a few others are going to play Branson Creek on Friday and Sunday, we plan on closing out that morning at Murder Rock. If you want to play any of those days, let me or TexasHacker know and we will pencil you in and work with ya on a tee time that works for you.

Invitational round is Saturday at Ledgestone. I think me and a few others are going to play Branson Creek on Friday and Sunday, we plan on closing out that morning at Murder Rock. If you want to play any of those days, let me or TexasHacker know and we will pencil you in and work with ya on a tee time that works for you.

I'd like to play that Sunday if possible, so I'll let you know. Appreciate it.

I'd like to play that Sunday if possible, so I'll let you know. Appreciate it.

Awesome. Hope it works out. We can pair you up to be the first out if need be, so you can get on the road quickly. See ya' in July.

hannibal_a-team-jpeg.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together!

I am so ready for this!

#roadtrip

I'm going to win this invitational. Just throwing that out there.

Jeff Jeff wake up bro, the boys from the south will win this and bring the title back to Memphis.

Jeff we need to get in some golf together before this tournament. I have a new Cobra driver coming this week so it will need to be put through a workout.

Jeff we need to get in some golf together before this tournament. I have a new Cobra driver coming this week so it will need to be put through a workout.

No doubt, dude. You free next Monday or Tuesday?

Should be after 4, I will talk to my wife, but I can usually get out once a week. I would probably shoot for Tuesday though.

Should be after 4, I will talk to my wife, but I can usually get out once a week. I would probably shoot for Tuesday though.

Right on. I'm off. Maybe we could play Heritage. I'll PM you my number between now and then.

sounds good Heritage works great for me as its on my way home, and I like the club pro there he is a funny guy plus $25 twilight fee.

Back