TaylorMade RocketBladez - Review Thread

Couldn't tame them with ctapers or some other low launch shaft?

They are launching perfectly for my liking with the xstiff tours. I actually feel like this is the first time I'm achieving proper ball flight

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Probably could have.. But went in a different direction

The wonderful USPS has shipped my babies to the wrong place. They should be here tomorrow.

I think fireitup is getting his today as well.

They promised it to me tomorrow. I took a day off of work because they need a signature and then they don't come. I have them holding it at the post office tomorrow so I can pick them up.

What a let down, this happened with that B Asha shaft, ended up taking an extra week.

They promised it to me tomorrow. I took a day off of work because they need a signature and then they don't come. I have them holding it at the post office tomorrow so I can pick them up.

Hope you get a chance to go out and hit them.

Why did you go with graphite over steel? The rocketbladez with graphite shafts look amazing.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I have alot of trouble with getting a high enough ball flight. Hopefully this corrects that.

The more I sit here and look at these, I just cant believe how thin the top-line is on these. I never noticed it before because of the cavity. I like it alot.

The more I sit here and look at these, I just cant believe how thin the top-line is on these. I never noticed it before because of the cavity. I like it alot.
Dev, they are great looking clubs. I enjoy the look in the bag and at setup. Are you going to be able to brake them in soon?

Dev, they are great looking clubs. I enjoy the look in the bag and at setup. Are you going to be able to brake them in soon?

Saturday for sure. Hoping to hit the range before then.

Thinnest I've owned, and when I compared them to the xhots it gave them an edge. Didn't try the Xhot pros or rbladez tours because I wanted maximum forgiveness without going sgi. I kinda regret that now.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thinnest I've owned, and when I compared them to the xhots it gave them an edge. Didn't try the Xhot pros or rbladez tours because I wanted maximum forgiveness without going sgi. I kinda regret that now.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Why do you regret it?

Why do you regret it?

I feel like I limited my options, maybe I would have hit them better, maybe worse should have tried.

I think I would have ended up with the rocketbladez either way I bet though. So nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I feel like I limited my options, maybe I would have hit them better, maybe worse should have tried.

I think I would have ended up with the rocketbladez either way I bet though. So nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Fair enough. Partially came down to money for me also. XHot Pro and Rbz tours were out of my range.

Fair enough. Partially came down to money for me also. XHot Pro and Rbz tours were out of my range.

Yea that factored in a little bit. I think the rbladez came with an extra club over the xhots to.

Very happy with what I got, now I need to sure up that swing thing.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Man the wait is killing me. I ordered a set 8 days ago now and it still hasn't left the warehouse!! May not get them for another week :bad:

Man the wait is killing me. I ordered a set 8 days ago now and it still hasn't left the warehouse!! May not get them for another week :bad:

Brutal!

I hit the pros and I must admit they looked good and I really wanted to like them. I hit them with a regular S300 and a KBS shaft. Neither produced the ball flight I was looking for. Not sure why but just couldnt get the ball down enough, the 7 iron was flying simlilar to my current 8. I even hit a couple with a heaver x100 to try to flight it down which did help but I had to work way to hard. As several noted I really liked the top line of the pros but opted for the x-hot pros as I found them a touch more forgiving and liked the flight better.

I bought set of Rocketbladez 4-AW in steel/stiff for my 16 year old son as his first set of clubs. He hits them a ton when he swings easy and controlled and doesn't tense/press. I also think they look very sharp too.

Picked mine up at the post office this morning. They are now sitting in my car begging me to go out and hit them. Damn work. I might try and sneak out to the range at lunch.

I bought set of Rocketbladez 4-AW in steel/stiff for my 16 year old son as his first set of clubs. He hits them a ton when he swings easy and controlled and doesn't tense/press. I also think they look very sharp too.

Awesome, I'm sure he's going to love them. Many of us found the same phenomena about easy and controlled = rockets.

Picked mine up at the post office this morning. They are now sitting in my car begging me to go out and hit them. Damn work. I might try and sneak out to the range at lunch.

Brand new RocketBladez laying in a car's trunk are just like crying doves - just because you can't hear the wimpering doesn't mean they aren't suffering.

How can you not? :golf2:

Anyone else have to rethink their wedge setup after switching to RocketBladez? I have 4-pw, then Cleveland 588's in 52/56/60. I'm thinking of swapping my 4i and 5w for a 4h and a 48* wedge.

Back