Android Phone Thread

You should never let a lithium ion battery drain empty - it decreases the life of the battery.

I know there is a ton of stuff out there about conditioning a battery, but lithium ion batteries such as those in laptops and phones do not need to be conditioned.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I have no idea if you should or should not, not really sure it matters but I am at 1% now and just threw it on the charger. Really excited for the improved battery life over my Gnex.

I will also say that I was hating on TouchWiz but I am enjoying it quite a bit so far not sure how long that will last but we shall see.

Who's typing on his brand new S4? This guy!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Use voice-to-text, it's much easier!

It is true Google has done some amazing work with the speech to text software, simply amazing.

Just tried it works awesome

Seeing Chunky in this thread is funny to me.

I am cool now

SwiftKey for the win!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The best keyboard and only got better with the Swipe feature even though I dont use it.

Wife is angry with me but its worth it. Loving this phone. Josh, my phone is now cooler than yours

Wife is angry with me but its worth it. Loving this phone. Josh, my phone is now cooler than yours

Enjoy the couch

Close. But I have he Floss battery. Nothing cooler than that my little blue friend.

What is this floss battery?

What is this floss battery?

Gives me 4 days of battery life on my S3. You missed a major conversation in the electronics thread.

I will go back and read. What is the app that allows you to use the phone as a credit card?

I will go back and read. What is the app that allows you to use the phone as a credit card?

Its called

Yorkemswallet

Haha. I wish. That has run out!

I have no idea if you should or should not, not really sure it matters but I am at 1% now and just threw it on the charger. Really excited for the improved battery life over my Gnex.

I will also say that I was hating on TouchWiz but I am enjoying it quite a bit so far not sure how long that will last but we shall see.

Mine has been working great got 28 hours on the last reconditioning one more try ahead

Google wallet but it depends on what carrier you are on. I am pretty sure that Verizon has disabled this feature.

Google wallet

Mine has been working great got 28 hours on the last reconditioning one more try ahead

Wow that is amazing! Are you on wifi or 4g for most of that time? Also do you keep GPS on and if so do you noitce improved battery life if you turn it off.

I am loving this phone! It is amazing how far Android has come.

My S4 now controls my tv and directv.
Yes, gimmicky. But equal parts awesome.

Back