Bettinardi Putter Thread

First round with the Betti was nice. The ball feels real nice coming off it. It was not a particularly good round overall as I mentioned in other threads but I liked how the Betti felt and performed. I might need to alter the club slightly before the MC but I will give it a few more rounds before I worry about that.

First round with the Betti was nice. The ball feels real nice coming off it. It was not a particularly good round overall as I mentioned in other threads but I liked how the Betti felt and performed. I might need to alter the club slightly before the MC but I will give it a few more rounds before I worry about that.

What are you thinking about altering.

OK folks. Sorry it took so long to get pics up. As usual I was slammed at work. But I did get to leave early for my sons playoff game so I took the putter to the field and took the pics while watching.

Love this picture, Chunky. Gorgeous.

Another solid putting round today with the Bettinardi...31 putts...stil making everything inside 5 or 6 feet...holed a couple of longer putts...the greens are a little slow right now...can't wait till the roll em and speed them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bettinardi arm lock kuch model with another win. I'd be lying if I wasn't curious about trying one out.

Bettinardi arm lock kuch model with another win. I'd be lying if I wasn't curious about trying one out.

Same here, especially since I already forward press.

I do like both models. Maybe down the road I'll snag a used one. I'm sure people are gonna try it out and not like it. That's when I'll swoop in!

Im going to get one as well. Thinking of getting one at 33"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Haha. no they offer them in regular length an arm length

Haha. no they offer them in regular length an arm length

I know I was just messing. I actually think the armlock could be really fun to try out.

I do as well. I might want to try that too

Yeah the $375 price tag on a experiment is a bit high.

I agree with that.....I also like the idea of a THP review too

Got my Betti fixed up today and immediately took it out to the putting green and spent about 45 minutes working on some things I noticed were wrong and using some ideas TBT offered yesterday. I like the "new Betti" and I like the way the drills were helping.

I like this, would be lying to say I don't at least want to try it at somepoint.

Got my Betti fixed up today and immediately took it out to the putting green and spent about 45 minutes working on some things I noticed were wrong and using some ideas TBT offered yesterday. I like the "new Betti" and I like the way the drills were helping.

Good stuff buddy...glad the drills helped out!

I am loving my new Bettinardi....29 putts today and I burned the edges on 2 or 3 that could have easily fell.

I don't know if anyone follows Bettinardi on twitter but with Kuchar's win if you RT one of their tweets you are entered to win a Kuchar putter. They don't say when they will be announcing a winner but they haven't yet so I figure there is still enough time to RT and get entered.

I don't know if anyone follows Bettinardi on twitter but with Kuchar's win if you RT one of their tweets you are entered to win a Kuchar putter. They don't say when they will be announcing a winner but they haven't yet so I figure there is still enough time to RT and get entered.

Nice catch! BTW, they are a great follow on twitter. They always answer my tweets.

Last chance to get in on Kuchar contest, all you have to do is Retweet!

Just rolled the revamped Betti for about 40 minutes in prep for my tournament today. At beginning I was fighting it and not putting well. Once I relaxed a bit the putts started dropping. Only the practice green mind you but I will take putts falling in the cup anywhere.

Back