THP MLB Fantasy League

I want to make a trade.

BJ Upton has his avg up to .156 right now, 2 RBI in the past 2 games. En Fuego! Who wants him?

I want to make a trade.

BJ Upton has his avg up to .156 right now, 2 RBI in the past 2 games. En Fuego! Who wants him?
Anything specific you were looking for in return?

I want to make a trade.

How's BJ numbers coming for ya this week War? Still need him off your hands?:wink:

Sorry there YellowJackets, I kept coming back and pondering your offer and I couldn't come up with a better counter offer for the both of us.

Man my pitching sucks!!!

Ive been trying to trade pitching for hitting all season.

Ive been trying to trade pitching for hitting all season.

I already traded for some of your pitching and it failed miserably for me lol.

Looking to Trade C.J for some help at First base.

I just sent an offer to Yellow Jackets (dont know who's team that is). I am looking to package Brandon League and Mark Reynolds for Saves.

OOOOO the Red Sox may have beaten you to the punch with one I proposed a while back for Rizzo.

OOOOO the Red Sox may have beaten you to the punch with one I proposed a while back for Rizzo.
What is your team name?

I just noticed it today.

Sandoval is on the block.
Looking to upgrade some other positions.
Sorry, didn't realize he was the one you wanted to unload, I'll resend an offer!

Anyone know WestTex' fantasy team name?

I hadn't been on this morning let me look. thanks dude

No worries. Send me something back if you have something else in mind!

Siri speaks for me!

Back