New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Wicked Cool Bearded Man better shoot about 50 because the way I'm going I could shoot Tiger out of this tournament.

I haven't had this bad a stretch in a long time. Must be THP pressure.

Or maybe I'm just sandbagging our team to a title.

No worries guys. Check this out...
jazysena.jpg

JB thinks Flat Brims are silly, jokes on him I'll be so Fowlered out that it gets inside his head!!

If anyone wants to play Sunday; Skeeter, Skipper and myself have a 8:54 tee time for the Jones course.

I'd be able to join you. Sounds like a great way to cap the weekend before the drive home.

If anyone wants to play Sunday; Skeeter, Skipper and myself have a 8:54 tee time for the Jones course.

I'd be able to join you. Sounds like a great way to cap the weekend before the drive home.

Cool I will give them a call first thing tomorrow to bump it up to 4.

Played the back 9 of the Jones course this evening. After playing so many rounds on the Player course it was nice to have more space to work off the tee.

Played the back 9 of the Jones course this evening. After playing so many rounds on the Player course it was nice to have more space to work off the tee.

Glad to hear I'm partnered with someone who'll know his way around the track! Saturday will be my first round on either of the courses. Though thanks to FrancisD, et al, I'll have tried them both by next week.

jazysena.jpg

JB thinks Flat Brims are silly, jokes on him I'll be so Fowlered out that it gets inside his head!!

JB and Deano better bring sunglasses. Going to be an Orange out with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope that you'll help a competitor in your foursome with lines off of the tee!

JB and GG, I know that tee times start at 10:30 AM, but what time will you be getting to the range on that morning? I'm trying to figure out how early on Saturday morning I need to leave from here.

Glad to hear I'm partnered with someone who'll know his way around the track! Saturday will be my first round on either of the courses. Though thanks to FrancisD, et al, I'll have tried them both by next week.

Check out the doodling I did on DR's yardage book pics on page 61 of this thread too, if you haven't already. I'm looking forward to playing with you on Saturday!

The two courses are very different from each other, the Jones course is fairly open but the Player course is tight so it rewards the strategy/control approach over the power one.

JB and GG, I know that tee times start at 10:30 AM, but what time will you be getting to the range on that morning? I'm trying to figure out how early on Saturday morning I need to leave from here.

Great question, I was thinking the same since I have about a 2 hr or so drive down

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Great question, I was thinking the same since I have about a 2 hr or so drive down

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Im sure they will answer in the am but my guess is 9 to 930

Check out the doodling I did on DR's yardage book pics on page 61 of this thread too, if you haven't already. I'm looking forward to playing with you on Saturday!

The two courses are very different from each other, the Jones course is fairly open but the Player course is tight so it rewards the strategy/control approach over the power one.

That's an awesome write-up!

One thing though: on the sixth hole, I am going to be tempted to go for the green off the tee. Don't let me do that. It won't end well.

jazysena.jpg

If you think someone in my foursome looking like a traffic cone is going to get inside my head, I have news for you. I hope you play better than Fowler under pressure. I think a few on here will tell you nothing bothers me out there though...Although I have a feeling you might be a tad nervous. I will bring some airplane bags for you.

Shoveler-ier

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I know right? WHo would use something like that. I wish I could play small blade like irons like your RocketBladez.

JB and Deano better bring sunglasses. Going to be an Orange out with you.

I will enjoy the heck out of this. Its kind of like going to Walmart. You know you shouldnt stare at the train wrecks, but you just cant look away.

I would say around 9am buddy.

I really did not think I would even worry about it, but it is going to be so much fun getting in some heads. Deano buddy, bring the video camera so we can make sure and get some of the epic collapses on film.

I really did not think I would even worry about it, but it is going to be so much fun getting in some heads. Deano buddy, bring the video camera so we can make sure and get some of the epic collapses on film.

Its on the charger already I figured it would need a lot of juice

The golf is going to be great, but I really can't wait to just hang out with everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Completely agree!! Looking forward to some great golf, a lot of laughs and getting to meet everyone.

Looking forward to watching Stan chase down the cart girl after I put a couple of burgers from Schallers on top of the cart and tell her to drive away!! :)

Rocketbladez aren't shovels, they're grave diggers.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well you are digging your own grave buddy. Makes sense.

Is there a locker room available to us at the course for showers?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If you think someone in my foursome looking like a traffic cone is going to get inside my head, I have news for you. I hope you play better than Fowler under pressure. I think a few on here will tell you nothing bothers me out there though...Although I have a feeling you might be a tad nervous. I will bring some airplane bags for you.

I know right? WHo would use something like that. I wish I could play small blade like irons like your RocketBladez.

I will enjoy the heck out of this. Its kind of like going to Walmart. You know you shouldnt stare at the train wrecks, but you just cant look away.

I would say around 9am buddy.

Me? Nervous? What do I have to be nervous about? I know I suck! No traffic cone. Sunday Rickie has already been worn at a THP event. I have way to much style to wear the same outfit twice. Mind games don't bother this guy one bit!

Me? Nervous? What do I have to be nervous about? I know I suck! No traffic cone. Sunday Rickie has already been worn at a THP event. I have way to much style to wear the same outfit twice. Mind games don't bother this guy one bit!

I can vouch for this guy not getting nervous. I have watched his Pops try to rattle him during rounds and it doesn't happen.

He is definitely a man of style. He turns heads and stops people in mid sentence with his style. Come Saturday, I fully expect to see him look like something a Smurf threw up. :)

That's an awesome write-up!

One thing though: on the sixth hole, I am going to be tempted to go for the green off the tee. Don't let me do that. It won't end well.

It would be great to see someone pull it off, but if you miss you probably will never see your ball again. :)

Back