New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Colt!!! Let's go get this one buddy. Looking forward to teeing it up with you man. Can't wait for Saturday to come. Gonna be a blast.

Lets go get this one, he says... :what:

How about we just enjoy the company and drink away the sorrow afterwards... :D

Lets go get this one, he says... :what:

How about we just enjoy the company and drink away the sorrow afterwards... :D

Regardless of the outcome it's going to be a blast. I'm thinking if we're having drinks afterwards, why not make them celebratory drinks :D

Regardless of the outcome it's going to be a blast. I'm thinking if we're having drinks afterwards, why not make them celebratory drinks :D

I love celebrating small prizes!

I can tell you now the team that plays in my foursome will be putting everything out. I dont give putts.

Can you switch the foursomes? Lol.

The golf is going to be great, but I really can't wait to just hang out with everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

The golf is going to be great, but I really can't wait to just hang out with everyone.

I agree. Looking forward to playing with you jlukes. Can never go wrong playing golf with a THPer who is a fellow Blue Hen Alum!

This sounds like a post of failure. I know I cant beat Team THP, so I will high five them as they make the turn. : )

This sounds like a post of failure. I know I cant beat Team THP, so I will high five them as they make the turn. : )

We're gonna be the foursome of realists...

I just ran 10+ miles and did 22 military grade obstacles. Failure is no longer in my vocabulary. I'm bringing that same attitude with me to CT.

Instead of 10 miles and 22 obstacles, this weekend it will be 6500 yards and 30 obstacles, and I will prevail. Again. ::micdrop:: ::

I just ran 10+ miles and did 22 military grade obstacles. Failure is no longer in my vocabulary. I'm bringing that same attitude with me to CT.

Instead of 10 miles and 22 obstacles, this weekend it will be 6500 yards and 30 obstacles, and I will prevail. Again. ::micdrop:: ::

This is one obstacle that you will fail to overcome. After all I have a caddy on my team!!!

This is one obstacle that you will fail to overcome. After all I have a caddy on my team!!!

I know all his weaknesses though. Some DP Dough before the round and he'll be useless.

I know all his weaknesses though. Some DP Dough before the round and he'll be useless.

Your partner could completely throw me off my game if he swings by Schalers and picks me up some burgers before heading to CT. Come on amsmith, make it happen :D

You stay away from StanMyCaddy

Colt. You "were" a single digit golfer (or still are). Even in the few months its not as if you are now a bogey golfer. You will do just fine. After all, with less wind and less difficulty level courses since leaving the island (Im guessing HI is as hard as TX), you should slay this place. I expect 80 or less anything else and its failure.

Just make sure they are high fiving you with their glove hand

Colt. You "were" a single digit golfer (or still are). Even in the few months its not as if you are now a bogey golfer. You will do just fine. After all, with less wind and less difficulty level courses since leaving the island (Im guessing HI is as hard as TX), you should slay this place. I expect 80 or less anything else and its failure.

You do realize that I haven't touched a club before last week in 4 months right?:D Having only played for about two years that had a pretty big impact on me. I just got past shanking an entire bucket of balls less than 7 days ago.

80 you say.... :eek:

You do realize that I haven't touched a club before last week in 4 months right?:D Having only played for about two years that had a pretty big impact on me. I just got past shanking an entire bucket of balls less than 7 days ago.

80 you say.... :eek:

And just like that, another one down. Mike, this is going to be easier than I thought. These internet guys sure are fragile.

And just like that, another one down. Mike, this is going to be easier than I thought. These internet guys sure are fragile.

Hah.... I'm gonna do my best. Hopefully I bring a decent game to the table.

I know all his weaknesses though. Some Newark Bagels before the round and he'll be useless.

FIFY :D

Sweet...just leave the prizes in florida

Back