The Journey to New England - 2013 THP Tour Van

You use the term "civilization" differently then I do. :D

That's because you didn't grow up in SC. The term civilization is used pretty loosely around there.

ra7yzabu.jpg

y2a5e3ym.jpg

So I am in the back watching TV and I hear a tapping. I look up and see GG waving my brand new wallet around. Smacking the window as she drives I realize she is killing a fly that must have gotten in. Then I see her smearing the wallet against the side as if to say "muahhahah, he will never no the wiser".

I slowly march up there to see if she has anything to say for herself and all I hear is "How did you see that". Payback is rough, to quote the great Barney Stinson...Challenge Accepted.

So I am in the back watching TV and I hear a tapping. I look up and see GG waving my brand new wallet around. Smacking the window as she drives I realize she is killing a fly that must have gotten in. Then I see her smearing the wallet against the side as if to say "muahhahah, he will never no the wiser".

I slowly march up there to see if she has anything to say for herself and all I hear is "How did you see that". Payback is rough, to quote the great Barney Stinson...Challenge Accepted.
To be fair, your wallet is the same size as a small car, so it's easy to wield that as a weapon.

If you had a plastic garbage bag man satchel none of this would have happened.

An exit sign that would make my buddy ddec proud.

vare2y4u.jpg

Found JB's breakfast on Saturday morning in CT: the new Dunkin Donuts Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich. It's fried eggs and bacon between 2 glazed donuts.

DunkinDonuts-Breakfast110551--525x615.jpg

That's a very tasty looking breakfast!!!

Waffle House sounds flat out amazing right now

I am laughing so hard reading this because I honestly had no idea he could see what I was doing. I looked for something else to kill the mosquito with but only saw his wallet so I used it.

I am laughing so hard reading this because I honestly had no idea he could see what I was doing. I looked for something else to kill the mosquito with but only saw his wallet so I used it.

Gotta get'em before they get away!

I think you guys were talking about this place yesterday so I grabbed a picture of a billboard.

yvaqyvyz.jpg
One billboard down, only a billion to go...it gets crazy

Clearly it looks strapped down haha.

Drive safe!

The end justifies the means.

The mosquito can be cleaned off, no big deal. :)

Looks like something OG would be hauling if it were made of wood
We just entered Virginia.

Also saw this while driving which I though looked very unsafe.

emyzapuq.jpg

An exit sign that would make my buddy ddec proud.

vare2y4u.jpg
I haven't been to a Bojangles in I don't know how long. Seeing a sign with Waffle House, Hardees, Bojangles and Shoneys just reminds me that while Tallahassee is really southern Georgia more than northern Florida, its still not really the south.

How's the traffic in DC looking? Right now we have about 60 miles to Richmond.

Hmm you guys might be pretty good. Are you planning on getting through DC then stopping for the night?

Back