Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

100_0312_zps41d462c7.jpg

This one looking down on the irons. Tried to get all of them in but was unsuccessful.

100_0313_zps635f2148.jpg

I really wish it wasn't raining here so I could try these beauties out tonight!

100_0314_zpse77fc8b8.jpg

Last one!

Tim those look sweet in the bag! Man I can't wait. They are gonna be sweet with KK black shafts in them.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Tim those look sweet in the bag! Man I can't wait. They are gonna be sweet with KK black shafts in them.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Thanks dude! Totally are. I can't wait till you get yours in bro!!

Looking good Wicked Cool Blade Man!

They look great WCBM!

Just left the range with mine I will post thoughts when I get home

I wish you were heading up to NE this weekend. Looking forward to your thoughts on them. I really enjoyed your previous irons.

M&pp pp

WCBM, a bag of beauty that is. Those things look seriously awesome.

Great looking irons beard. One of my favorites from demo day.

Lol at pocket posts. :alien:

that's actually pretty impressive.

love the sticks Tim. they are truly something to behold aren't they?

I wish you were heading up to NE this weekend. Looking forward to your thoughts on them. I really enjoyed your previous irons.

Well thanks to all you guys in here I'm officially a club ho. These are staying in the bag for a while though. Gonna try and put Program shafts in them with some white/orange ferrules and some orange niion grips

Well thanks to all you guys in here I'm officially a club ho. These are staying in the bag for a while though. Gonna try and put Program shafts in them with some white/orange ferrules and some orange niion grips

that would be an unreal combo

So I took mine to the range today and I have to say that I love these clubs. I've definitely have said that before but these are just so smooth. I got a large bucket and moved my way through the bag. I jumped from one club to the next in no real order. Two things surprised me a ton.
1. The S300's weren't as stout as I thought they would be. I thought they would be way too much for me but they weren't. I'm still PROBABLY going to put graphite in these but the 300's weren't that bad.
2. These were the smoothest things I've ever hit. When I flushed them it felt like hitting a golf ball with an aluminum baseball bat right in the sweet spot.

When I got to the longer irons I wasn't as intimidated as I thought I'd be. The top line wasn't as thin as I was expecting it to be. It's by no means bulky but for some reason I imagined it to be thinner. While hitting I wasn't paying much attention to distance gains if any. I was paying more attention to feel and dispersion. The bad ones, well, they were bad. Not going to lie about that. I hit a couple hosel rockets. But the ones that I just missed weren't as bad as I thought they would be. They felt horrible but were misses I could live with.

The looks of these clubs are just ridiculous. Simple, classic lines. Not too much going on with them but they are just gorgeous clubs. There isn't much out there that's simpler than these. Maybe the Titleist 712 MBs.

What I did notice is that compared to the C-Tapers the S300's launched much much lower. I am playing with these this weekend and can't wait to get back in here with more thoughts. Distance and dispersion is what I'll be focusing on. I know what I should hit every club and will only be able to gauge that on the course as the range I go to is in remodel mode and didn't have their marker maps up. Will get back in here Saturday morning after my round with more ideas.

I have decided to name WCBM's irons the Blades of Glory. Carrying Team Albatross to victory. #Albatrossftw

I have decided to name WCBM's irons the Blades of Glory. Carrying Team Albatross to victory. #Albatrossftw

I forgot he was on your team.

Man this thread has blown up, amazing sets!!!

Back