adidas Golf and Ashworth Scripting - 2013 US Open

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For adidas, Jason Day and Dustin Johnson will wear a rotation of the 4 colorways throughout the tournament - with the choice of which outfit to wear on any day. Dustin will continue to wear adicross Tour.

AD13APR0009_PR_Scripting_US_Open_LO-L.jpg

For Ashworth, Stewart Cink, Justin Rose and Michael Thompson are scheduled to wear a rotation of the 4 shirt/pant combinations throughout the tournament. We also created custom-made shoes for Justin Rose which include his children’s names (Leo & Lottie) on the heel patch – not available at retail or e-comm.

WO13BRD0002_PR_MajorsScripting_USOPEN-HI-L.jpg

Jason Day and other adidas Golf tour staffers will wear the special adizero Tour US Open colorway (Gray/White/Red).

adizero%20Tour_Q44505_Profile-L.jpg

Nice I really like all of the Ashworth shirts. Great more ponder haha

Outfits 1 & 4 from the 2nd photo look extremely sharp!

Wish every single pair of Adizero's didn't have so much gray...

Is it me or do they look crazy similar to your ECCO's

Is it me or do they look crazy similar to your ECCO's

The Ashworth shoes are somewhat similar, not too much though. So many spikeless shoes can look similar from afar when they are solid colors.

I'm just not a white-pants guy.

One wipe of a wedge or putter or a little wet on the course and they are toast.

Reaching for balls, tees, markers etc. in the right front pocket leaves stains in a hurry too.

OK if they are vendor supplied but I buy and clean my own.

Wow I'm loving Dustin and Jason's scripting.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ashworth, man they just continue to impress me. I say it every time, I need to get some more ashworth shirts.

Meh. Nothing really stands out to me really. I do like the shoes JR will be wearing though.

Good thing now is you can customize the Adizeros, so you can get rid of the gray.

Ashworth has had some awesome scripting this year so far.

I love the special edition shoes!

I like the scripting but why do they make 3 guys wear the same stuff on the same days? Not digging that.

If the adizero's gray portion was blue instead, those would be awesome shoes. Not sure why Adidas didn't do that anyway, since they're for the US Open. #Merica

Meh. Nothing really stands out to me really. I do like the shoes JR will be wearing though.

Agreed. Liked adidas' Masters clothing much more.

I like Adidas line, but nothing is great. The 1st and 4th Ashworth outfits are excellent. I want both those shirts in a bad way.

better looking

I actually really like the adidas ones. I wear them all.

The Ohio State fan in me wants those Adizeros! I actually like this scripting from Adidas. I havn not liked any of their previous tournament scriptings, but this one works for me!

Justin Rose has me pondering with those Ashworth polos. I liked his look this week. Good win for Justin!

I didn't love the Adidas stuff on first view when this thread came out, but after seeing Jason's Sunday polo more, I REALLY want it, just so sharp and understated, plus I don't have any black polos...

us-open-black.jpg~original

Also still want one of the Masters shirts in a bad way too, but $75 is too much to swallow for a shirt for me! :beat-up:

Back