The videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a two parter. A junior takes her calculator to prom, interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel.

My wife and I loved this, maybe you will too.

My wife and I loved this, maybe you will too.

She was feeling down earlier and it put her in such a great mood she shared it with friends.

That elephant never gets old

That's pretty cool Nate, they just showed it on our noon news broadcast.

[video=youtube;a-m5yqL_M-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-m5yqL_M-c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

My clubs will soon be in the marketplace after watching this video.

Inside a tornado!

I saw the video name and knew it was either going to be Reed Timmer or Sean Casey. They both have some stupid awesome reinforced vehicles to keep from getting completely destroyed, and I know the TIV (Sean Casey's vehicle) has spikes that can shoot into the ground to keep it from blowing away. I think Timmer's lowers and maybe also has spikes? I can't remember, and Storm Chasers is unfortunately off the air :(

Here's Timmer in one, except the window blew out. Whoops.

Golf Tricks

Golf Tricks

Had to post this especially because of the camera angles and some tricks I have never seen before. Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;a-m5yqL_M-c]http://youtu.be/a-m5yqL_M-c[/video]

Wow that is crazy. I would love to bust that out with a group of strangers while waiting on slow play.

Hell yeah that was some awesome skills. I love to be able to do even some of it.

Mind. Blown.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Loved it!

Wow. And I get excited when I can bounce the ball more than once on my slub head. Thanks for posting.

Pretty neat tricks. I liked when he switched it out for the red ball so you can see the spin.

Part three of The Baby Bachelor.

Smalls, randomly happened to watch that last night. We both thought it was hilarious.

Smalls, randomly happened to watch that last night. We both thought it was hilarious.

The two previous episodes are in this thread too. Thought it was a three episode thing, but it looks like they are going longer with it.

Episode 4 of The Baby Bachelor . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back