Chick-Fil-A Lovers thread

I forgot to follow up with this thread. You guys where right. In my trip to MB we tried this sandwich you all speak of.

It was the bomb. I loved it. I had two in one sitting.

The boys loved their fillet bits also. You could actually see chicken.

Well done. My two favourite US fast food joint are now Chick fil a and Papa Johns.

Chick fil a sauce. Its good on pizza.

Loving the peach milkshakes they have right now. My favorite were the banana pudding shakes I got 2 years ago driving back and forth from Kentucky to Hilton Head Island, wish they still had them.

Go Wendy's

Some of the best unsweet tea anywhere.

y2ape3ad.jpg

Hmm not on board this train. Anyone else find the chicken more mushy then stringy? Pretty gross tbh.

I love Chik-Fil-A. Both parents worked there.

Hmm not on board this train. Anyone else find the chicken more mushy then stringy? Pretty gross tbh.
Their grilled chicken sandwich is really good to me. Not mushy at all.

A new one was opening in Ankeny and the first 100 people got free chicken for a year, yep they camped out!

Wife told me I had to start bringing my lunch to work to save money. Seeing this thread pop up I got very depressed.

Rumor is they are opening one directly across from our office. My chicken intake is about to go up threefold.

I absolutely LOVE Chick-Fil-A chicken, but I don't think I would be camping out for it.

I had Chik-Fil-A for the very first time on my birthday, two days ago while in Colorado Springs with the wife and kids. It was good, I'd go back again.

I would eat a chicken biscuit and chicken minis every morning if I would gain 150 pounds

Well just figured out where I am going for lunch today. Gonna grab a spicy chicken sandwich.

I worked at Chick-fil-a for 5 years so I try to stay away from eating there too much lol

Their food isn't bad by any means but when I do go there to eat I literally have to eat my food within 5-10 minutes. If I sit there any longer the smell of the food brings back memories that I would rather forget.

2f3ec6162917b45a3bc7514bfbc30d0d.jpg
Thus little guy sits on my desk from the first and only time I've ever had Chick-fil-a. A lady that worked there couldn't believe we didn't have them in RI and gave it to me saying "Don't have a cow!" Lol, great service

I love me some chick fil a. Probably because we cant get it here in michigan. When I am out of state I make it a point to stop there at least once. This past week when I was in GA I even got it at the braves game! mmm mmmm goood. Spicy chicken sammich.

I had their grilled nuggets the other day.....was very impressed! I will be having those again.

I decided to eat healthy and have a grilled sandwich instead of my normal fried. Until I realized it was a buck fifty more. I won't pay more for something that tastes worse.

Gonna be a lot a salads in my near future and these will be front and center.

375f5ea3ec32b988a9461dfe03a3dbf6.jpg

Ice tea unsweet of course as a side.

I broke down on Monday after 2 months of avoiding Cocaine Fil'a. Chicken Sandwich with Cheese, Fries and Cookie n Cream shake, only 19,000 calories

Back