Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

Just put the SuperStroke Slim 3.0 on my Betti and I'm loving it. The size and shape has been more helpful than I thought it would be.

I have to go pick up some more Slim 1.0s. These grips are fantastic. I resisted for so long, but proof was in the pudding. On the course, they are life savers.

I have to go pick up some more Slim 1.0s. These grips are fantastic. I resisted for so long, but proof was in the pudding. On the course, they are life savers.

You have 2 headed your way!

You have 2 headed your way!

I know! It's going to be amazing. But I still have 3 other putters that need to have these grips. It is a must.

I know! It's going to be amazing. But I still have 3 other putters that need to have these grips. It is a must.

I won't argue with you there, it's a must IMO as well. You can get the 1.0's cheap shipped off the bay though!

I'm excited for my 2.0 to get here, though it's hard for me to pay that much for a grip.

friendly reminder: limited edition US Open grips go on sale today on their site! They're all $4-5 extra per grip but personally I'm a sucker for limited edition.

I may have to get a us open one

Rolled the Odyssey Versa #9 I was fitted for today. I loved everything about it except there was no sight line, and I need a SS grip. The grip was too small for my liking. I might get one, and there will be a SS Slim on it. Or Ultra-Slim. Great Grips.

I have been pondering about getting the ultra slim 1.0.
and the multitraction rubber caught my attention

Recently cut down my putter 2.5" added about 50g of head weight and added a slim 3.0. It's showing promise so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a TM Ghost spider S with the stock Winn grip on it and am curious about a SS 1.0 and have 2 questions;
1) Is the SS 1.0 thicker than the stock winn grip, and by how much?
2) is it possible to remove the Winn grip w/o damage to put back on should I not like the SS for some reason?
Thanks

I bought a SS 1.0 but still havent popped it on my putter yet think im missing out

Man I want the blue grip in this picture, they need to hurry up and release these.

BHbDMrCCAAAVMAh.jpg

Man I want the blue grip in this picture, they need to hurry up and release these.

BHbDMrCCAAAVMAh.jpg

I think they're saying next January IIRC. Hopefully it ends up earlier though.

I'll have a few THP green ones, no doubt.

Got the ultra slim put on today. Ready to roll it this weekend.

Could not save the Fatso, ended up chunking it.

Anyone have any problem with these discoloring? I had my 2.0 on my m3 out for 3 rounds or so and it's already has some discoloring at the top of the grip.

Anyone have any problem with these discoloring? I had my 2.0 on my m3 out for 3 rounds or so and it's already has some discoloring at the top of the grip.

Is it discoloring or from scraping in and out of the bag? All my 1.0's are still great, just put a 2.0 on the z2w yesterday so I'll keep an eye on it dude.

I've been using S.S.s since '46 :glasses-cool:, went & checked all 3. Only the butt has been scratched & rubed out a lil bit

BHbDMrCCAAAVMAh.jpg

I think they're saying next January IIRC. Hopefully it ends up earlier though.

I'll have a few THP green ones, no doubt.

Green for me too, please. It matches my Bettinardi.

Sounds like somebody bought a Taiwanese knockoff! :tongue: Mine has held up very well.

On a side note, anyone have any advice for trying to save a grip? I'd like to take my 3.0 off to put on another putter so I can put a US Open one on my gamer. I think I want to mess around with the paintfill on it too so I can get some red white and blue action to match.

Bought one of these

US-Open-Zak-130607a-300x336.jpg

I like my 2.0 in green/white, but I love US Open stuff

I sure hope they do some for the President's cup!!!

Back