Recap Thread - THP New England Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Whoever didnt buy or get to try the Strawberry-Pineapple pie, I feel so sorry for you. Might be the best thing I have ever had in my life.

Sounds like witchcraft to me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

2 things.....

Tim Caouette(sp) needs new shorts that fit

and BillMcK shouldnt have stood next to Scarnici

2 things.....

Tim Caouette(sp) needs new shorts that fit
That was a kilt. Lol. That sweet bearded gentleman can wear whatever he wants.

That was a kilt. Lol. That sweet bearded gentleman can wear whatever he wants.
he also needs not to wear pleats.

"its the pleats in the pants"

he also needs not to wear pleats.

"its the pleats in the pants"

Not very flattering in the crotchal region. Hahah Tim is a beauty. Love that guy. Him and Amol should be up for a nicest guy in the universe trophy or something.

congrats to all the winners with a special shout out to six4three5 for knocking it stiff. nice to a western new yorker representing, nice job ( bet he was a snappy dresser too!!!!! )

Thanks Pop, no doubt about it, if there was a contest for best dressed it'd be me!

First off, thank you to Josh and Morgan for choosing New England to host the Invitational and having confidence in my to set it up. Truthfully it was a blast watching everything come together, the course was great to deal with, and the feedback from everyone so far has been awesome.

I tried to spend some time with as many people as I possibly could this weekend. I will do my best to keep this short:

JB - It was great to finally meet you. You have an awesome sense of humor and it is hard to not laugh being around you. I am sorry that you can no longer hold not coming to an event over my head. Haha. Thanks for the quick tour of the van. That thing is absolutely awesome. Pictures dont do it justice. Thank you for everything you did to help make the weekend as special as possible. Truly one of a kind.

GolferGal - What else can I say that hasnt already been said about you time and time again. You are an absolute sweetheart. Speaking with you a few times over the weekend and at dinner Saturday night was a pleasure. You work so hard and it really shows with how well all these events go off. I also love the 'Nice, mean streak" you have, kicking those poor old people out of our dinner room. Haha. I hope you had a great time in Boston and I look forward to meeting up again in Atlanta and hearing all about your trip.

Mike Dean - After over a year of text messages, Xbox chats, and phone calls, it was great to finally meet you and play some golf to prove to you that I actually do indeed play golf. You are a great dude and it was awesome spending so much time with you this weekend and really getting to know you. Even though you forced me to play golf at 5:50 am, it was a really fun round of golf. Listening to you tell yourself how much you suck after every shot was pretty amusing considering how well you played. I cant wait to follow along with the Morgan Cup and watch how well you are going to play. That Bettinardi in your hand is magic.

Buckjob - This guy is an absolute beauty. Exactly my kind of person (minus the tattoos). Tells it like it is and I love it. The most important thing I learned all weekend, was Friday night at the bar, Buck bestowed his firefighter wisdom on me. The best way to put out a grease fire is using a Fireman's Irish car bomb urine. I made sure I wrote it down in my phone so I would never forget it. Being around Buck you just cant help but constantly be laughing. He is an absolute riot and a terrific Gawfer. Despite his appearance, he is also a really nice and genuine person.

ddec, TeedUpThoughts, and motooooo - That round of golf Saturday was the most fun I have ever had on a golf course. Dean had me cracking up most of the round. The old dude yelling about finding his ball 10 feet away during Dean's backswing and watching Dean crumple over in laughter was amazing. At least now when I get dragged to the in-laws I can force Dean to come play golf with me. Ray (TeedUpThoughts) is a super nice guy and has some serious game. He was really hammering that green Cobra Amp Cell. Had a nice long talk with Ray at dinner on Saturday night as well. Cant wait to meet up again with you buddy. My partner on Team Optimism, Mitch, the tunnel of love on the Player course will never be the same. I was really glad we were paired together since we had already played together. I know we both didnt play our best but I had so much fun. I am sorry for constantly leaving the cart behind and forgetting the yardage book at home but honestly, using Ken's notes what more did we need. "Trouble left, but you also dont want to go right" Haha

Philly Golf Guy - Chris it was awesome to see you again buddy. I heard a rumor that you may or may not have set a record on the first tee... It's all in good fun man and I hope you had a great time and look forward to playing another round with you soon. I assume that round will be with a set of Altitudes..

Six4Three5 (aka 8675309 aka 90210) - Jimmy despite the Rickie Fowler outfit and the flat brim hat, it was great meeting you. Watching you throw darts Saturday shot for shot with JB was awesome. You have a great sense of humor also. Glad you were able to make it down. Just remembered as I was typing this when you hit your head on the light at dinner when we were moving tables and JB said "wouldnt have happened if you had the flat brim hat on" Haha

Damaikis - Charlie it was great to see you again and I was so happy you made the trip up. For a young kid, you really have your head on your shoulders and it is great talking with you. Sounds like you had a great time and hopefully we can tee it up again soon.

Shankasaurus - Jim you are great and funny guy. It was awesome meeting you and hanging out. I saw you hit a few shots on Saturday and they all looked really nice. Thanks for making the trip down and I am glad you had a good time.

WCBM - Tim, it was awesome to finally meet you. Despite the beard, you are a sweetheart man. First thing this guy says to me when I meet him is, 'How is your kid doing?" If that doesnt say everything you need to know about this guy, I dont know what does. Even though you had to leave early and miss dinner (I forgive you), It was amazing to put a face with the bearded avatar. Cant want to meet up again and chat it up.

StanTheCaddy - Aside from the obvious need to change your username, you are a great guy. Awesome to be around. Alot of fun and apparently you have the game to back it up. I heard you played pretty well out there. Hopefully we can get a bunch of New Englanders together in the fall for a round or 2.

Colt - My boy Colt. I probably spent the most time this weekend with Colt. Despite what he says about himself, he is a terrific guy. Just a genuine nice person. Maybe its just the southern accent. He was a totally different golfer Sunday. He played a few wedge shots that were amazing. Under a tree over a bunker to 2 feet from about 90 yards away is the one that sticks out in my mind. Now, his eating habits, not so much. That monstrosity of a calzone on Friday night might be the grossest things I have seen a human being eat. Haha You are good in my book Colt.

jlukes - You are kind of a good golfer but a much better guy. I have played 2 rounds of golf with you now and can say both times have been alot of fun. The thing I like best is how encouraging you are to your playing partners. You go and smash a 280 yard drive and are always there to pat someone on the back even if they hit a bad shot. Not often do you find a guy that plays really well but it also really patient and encouraging to his playing partners when they are struggling. Your wife was super nice also and I am really glad you were able to bring her with you. I hope we didnt get you in trouble about the GPS watch...haha Look forward to teeing it up again with you soon.

amsmith61 - It was awesome meeting you and I have already seen how active you have been on the forum since coming back. I really want to go back to Lyman in the fall and I know you said you were looking into it. I am sure we can get a pretty good size group together. Apple season + apple pies..haha

arydolphin - Amol, you sir are awesome. I felt like I have known you my whole life. Such a genuine and nice person. Glad to have finally met you and look forward to doing it again soon.

Clemenza - Although we met and chatted briefly, it was great meeting you. You are such a nice guy and I am glad you came out this weekend.

kenh - Thank you for all of your help with the event. I PM'ed Ken quite a few questions about the area and the course and he was always quick to respond. Mitch loved your notes on Saturday also. Haha It was nice meeting you and your wife on Saturday.

mhuelsman131 - Your white Nike staff bag was absolutely gorgeous. Only got to see your tee shot on 1 but it was awesome. Great meeting you and hope we can do it again soon, maybe in the fall.

CS - Curt (apparently no one knew you changed from Curt Slice to CS..haha) Great seeing you again buddy.

fireitup - Jeff, always a pleasure. Sorry you had to run home during the round but we all understand, playing with Mike Dean isnt easy.

Scarnici and Spahrticus - Glad you were able to make it. Wish we could have chatted more but happy you guys had a good time.

Skipper, TheLama and Skeeter - I know you guys are all relatively new members but I am glad you decided to come and join in on the event. It was great meeting you guys.

Acole & BillMcK - Congrats on the win. Hope to see you guys on the forum and talking to you in the future.

nerfny and Lexie - It was great meeting you both. It's nice to put a face to the person that has to put up with Dean. Haha Lexie is absolutely gorgeous and so lovable.

Last but not least, I want to thank Lyman Orchards. I had been dealing with Tracy Lynch from the very beginning and she was absolutely amazing to deal with. So nice. Always got back to me quickly and was very accomodating. The grounds crew deserve a huge hat tip as well for getting the course playable after 3 inches of rain in a day.

Thank you all for coming and I cant wait to see some of you guys in Atlanta. I dont think I missed anyone but if I did I still love you.

Really really glad to meet you as well buddy! We'll have to get you out to Western NY! I did some skimming today while at work, most definitely count me in for a fall weekend trip to Lyman, in the fall that place will be gorgeous!!

More thoughts:
- Talking with JB and Morgan after the round and sitting with them at dinner was great, two really down-to-earth, genuinely great people who made it really easy to come to an internet event and feel like long lost friends.
_ Finally meeting Jlukes was great, I haven't met too many people with that much enerygy which was refreshing. I got to the restaurant a bit early and got to have a drink with him and his wife who was super nice. Both just great people, hopefully she forgives you for the Sun AM round and really believes you won the GPS watch and didn't buy it. Hopefully we can get a round in together at a future event.
- Dev and I had decided over dinner that with Colt's "issues" with wearing hats that he would be a dead ringer for a southern version of Jesper Parnevik if we could find him one of those funky hats. Husky Vusky buddy! Seriously though, onre of the most laid-back guys to talk to and had a really nice convo over dinner. Wish him all the best of luck meeting the parents soon and with his upcoming military duties.
- MikeDean and his fish (singular fried piece of bait) and multiple chips at dinner was funny. great dry sense of humor and seems to take everybody busting his chops all the time well. He is a great closer as I witnessed him seal the deal for JLukes to be able to play Sun AM.
- Six4097324857 great meeting you and glad to see all of the pre-outing banter didn't get you down. Dead ringer for Rickie Fowler but without the mustache, glad you hit the closest to the pin and didn't hurt your head on the lamp at dinner.
Met so many other great people briefly that I hope to see again as they seem like fun to be around (Arydolphin, shankapotomus, Buckjob, WCBM, Kenh, etc...too many to go through!)

Thank again Jb, GG, Dev and Lyman for hosting such a memorable time!

Honestly thought about trying to grow the ugly 80's you know what stache, but work wouldn't allow it. I encourage the banter lol I know I look like a fool, but if we can't have fun and laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at right?! As for the lamp next time a flat brim will be worn at dinner for sure!!

I'm finally settled after a great weekend and have a few thoughts:

- Thanks again to JB, Morgan, Dev and everyone else that organized the outing. Even in the face of a tropical storm, the well oiled machine that is THP figured out how to change the weather and get us out on the course.

- I try to tell people as much as I can; I'm terrible at this game. Being in the middle of a slump, touting how much I love the R1 and how it's improved my driving, it all came together for the perfect storm of nerves on the first tee, with pretty much the entire group watching. Hit about 6 inches behind the ball. The silence behind me afterwards was deafening. I'm just glad I finally made contact so I could get off the tee as quickly as possible. I suppose if I'm going to whiff, might as well do it in grand fashion in front of you guys. JB's response was great; "You give a guy a new R1 and this is how he pays you back." Glad to hear I paved the way for others to have a good tee shot. More than happy to do it.

- I had a blast during the round. Six 4 was a great partner and definitely has some serious game. He's a great personable guy. The outfit was perfect, as you have the game to back it up. Pair me up with him any time. Especially in the face of a pretty vocal peanut gallery on the first tee and leading up to the weekend, his game still excelled. Congrats on closest to the pin as well buddy. I had a feeling that would hold up. Mike was also a pleasure to play with. He was quick with the one liners and it was tough not to laugh the whole round. And I've played a few times with fireitup, and it's always a good time. Very cool guy. Sorry you had to leave early, but you ended up with the W!

- And then there's JB. We had the pleasure of playing the back nine with him and without warming up or wearing his preferred shorts, he came out of the gate and was striping everything. It was a treat to watch but more importantly, he's a great guy to be around. Him and Mike together meant non stop one liners, jokes and a whole lot of good golf (by them not me). It was truly entertaining. For example, there was this exchange:

Me (to JB): "How do I get rid of this pull hook in my swing?"

JB: "Get a new swing."

Actually pretty good advice when you think about it.

- Congrats to Acole and BillMcK for the win. Believe it or not, there was a time when I was slightly better than Acole, but he's improved dramatically over the years and is now playing some of his best golf ever. The outing was a great opportunity for us to get a few rounds in and hang out and we had a blast as usual.

- Congrats to jlukes on closest to the pin. He seems to feeling it out there recently and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

- At dinner, I just remember thinking I wish there were 4 of me so I could be in all of the conversations going on. It's been said before, but it's pretty cool watching everyone hanging out like they've known each other for years. Just shows you how solid THPers are.

- I try to talk to as many guys as I can because I know everyone loves to talk golf. I spoke with so many guys, some times without knowing their names (screen or real), but I remember faces. I should probably get better at remembering who I spoke to, but I enjoyed every discussion I had. If anyone is in my neck in the woods and is looking for a round, hit me up. At least you'll know whose first tee shot will be better.

- Altitudes will be in my bag soon. Two swings, 2 GIR's, much more distance than my current 6i and felt extremely soft. On a day when I was struggling more than usual, these flew perfect for me. I was going to buy a few for Sunday's round at Yale, but I couldn't buy them separately at the store. I'll be figuring this out shortly.

-All the local NJ/PA/DE guys and anyone else who wants to join, let's do it again soon!

I had a great time as well partner! I'll gladly tee it up with you anytime! I'm the perfect partner if anyone wants attention drawn to some where other than them because of my ridiculous outfits! I welcome it! Glad you could put up with me bud!

Does anyone else remember Buckjob making the poor teenager about crap his pants after the round??

"Hey! What'd you shoot?!"

"...uhhhh ummm...I ahhh umm not with your group?"

"I don't care what'd you shoot?"

"Ummm....I just uh played a practice round..."

Had to be the tattoos right??

Again guys I just want to say thank you all. You guys made this trip awesome. Anyone I already mentioned and anyone I didn't I truly had a great time and cannot wait for more. Amsmith and I are kicking around some ideas, hopefully we can put something together like a little mini unofficial THP event around here in WNY. There are some great courses around us and it would be an absolute pleasure hosting a great group of guys like you. Again Thank you for the amazing weekend guys.

Does anyone else remember Buckjob making the poor teenager about crap his pants after the round??

"Hey! What'd you shoot?!"

"...uhhhh ummm...I ahhh umm not with your group?"

"I don't care what'd you shoot?"

"Ummm....I just uh played a practice round..."

Had to be the tattoos right??

That guy looked like a deer in the headlights. Freakin Buck. Haha

That guy looked like a deer in the headlights. Freakin Buck. Haha

Buck is hilarious. I'm driving into the parking lot on Saturday morning and he happens to see my car. I park my car and pop the trunk, and when I get out of my car, he's standing there at the trunk and says "good morning, can I help you with your clubs?" I was laughing so hard after that.

I'm finally settled after a great weekend and have a few thoughts:

- Thanks again to JB, Morgan, Dev and everyone else that organized the outing. Even in the face of a tropical storm, the well oiled machine that is THP figured out how to change the weather and get us out on the course.

- I try to tell people as much as I can; I'm terrible at this game. Being in the middle of a slump, touting how much I love the R1 and how it's improved my driving, it all came together for the perfect storm of nerves on the first tee, with pretty much the entire group watching. Hit about 6 inches behind the ball. The silence behind me afterwards was deafening. I'm just glad I finally made contact so I could get off the tee as quickly as possible. I suppose if I'm going to whiff, might as well do it in grand fashion in front of you guys. JB's response was great; "You give a guy a new R1 and this is how he pays you back." Glad to hear I paved the way for others to have a good tee shot. More than happy to do it.

- I had a blast during the round. Six 4 was a great partner and definitely has some serious game. He's a great personable guy. The outfit was perfect, as you have the game to back it up. Pair me up with him any time. Especially in the face of a pretty vocal peanut gallery on the first tee and leading up to the weekend, his game still excelled. Congrats on closest to the pin as well buddy. I had a feeling that would hold up. Mike was also a pleasure to play with. He was quick with the one liners and it was tough not to laugh the whole round. And I've played a few times with fireitup, and it's always a good time. Very cool guy. Sorry you had to leave early, but you ended up with the W!

- And then there's JB. We had the pleasure of playing the back nine with him and without warming up or wearing his preferred shorts, he came out of the gate and was striping everything. It was a treat to watch but more importantly, he's a great guy to be around. Him and Mike together meant non stop one liners, jokes and a whole lot of good golf (by them not me). It was truly entertaining. For example, there was this exchange:

Me (to JB): "How do I get rid of this pull hook in my swing?"

JB: "Get a new swing."

Actually pretty good advice when you think about it.

- Congrats to Acole and BillMcK for the win. Believe it or not, there was a time when I was slightly better than Acole, but he's improved dramatically over the years and is now playing some of his best golf ever. The outing was a great opportunity for us to get a few rounds in and hang out and we had a blast as usual.

- Congrats to jlukes on closest to the pin. He seems to feeling it out there recently and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

- At dinner, I just remember thinking I wish there were 4 of me so I could be in all of the conversations going on. It's been said before, but it's pretty cool watching everyone hanging out like they've known each other for years. Just shows you how solid THPers are.

- I try to talk to as many guys as I can because I know everyone loves to talk golf. I spoke with so many guys, some times without knowing their names (screen or real), but I remember faces. I should probably get better at remembering who I spoke to, but I enjoyed every discussion I had. If anyone is in my neck in the woods and is looking for a round, hit me up. At least you'll know whose first tee shot will be better.

- Altitudes will be in my bag soon. Two swings, 2 GIR's, much more distance than my current 6i and felt extremely soft. On a day when I was struggling more than usual, these flew perfect for me. I was going to buy a few for Sunday's round at Yale, but I couldn't buy them separately at the store. I'll be figuring this out shortly.

-All the local NJ/PA/DE guys and anyone else who wants to join, let's do it again soon!

I have an issue with the bolded....I wasnt trying to be funny, Im dead serious on the golf course and nothing I said was a joke at all.

I have an issue with the bolded....I wasnt trying to be funny, Im dead serious on the golf course and nothing I said was a joke at all.

He meant to say, "Tough not to laugh at"

So I’m going to do my best to recap this amazing event. I know I’m going to forget a bunch of things so I’m sure I’ll continue to add to this thread as more things come to me. This was my 2nd THP Event but first in the area. I went out to Ohio in October but knew only 3 guys attending the NE Invitational from Ohio. I was excited to meet many new THPer’s as well as see some old faces.

When I saw in the thread that we were still on at 7:45 on Saturday morning I was pumped. I jumped in my car and made the 1 hour trip to Lyman Orchards (much shorter trip than Ohio). Let me say that with all the rain we got before this event, Lyman Orchards did an incredible job of making the course so playable. I know many of the courses in my area were closed on Saturday but Lyman Orchards was open and in excellent shape. The staff there was great and made room for us to play the front 9 of both courses without any interruptions. Really a first class facility and a perfect place for a THP event. I got to the course around 9 and saw that beautiful bright green Tour Van and couldn’t wait to meet everyone. Unfortunately the driving range was closed but that was alright. Instead that meant more time meeting THPer’s and having a little closest to the pin putting contest.

Now, about that putting contest. I had a beautiful putt and was 2nd closest to the pin. Some guy named jlukes who I’ll get to later got me by a couple inches. This was a sign of things to come for jlukes because he had it going all weekend. Congrats on winning the contest and enjoy the new gps watch. Although we all know you really bought the watch from the pro shop to celebrate your victory, we’ll let your wife think you won it :D.

Before I get to the actual round I also wanted to thank KBS Shafts for sponsoring this event. They were extremely generous and hooked everyone up with great towels. They also offered up some incredible prizes including wedge shafts for closest to the pin and a complete shaft overall for the winners. Thanks KBS for sponsoring the event!

Onto the actual round. We played the front 9 of the Players Course for our first 9 and the Front 9 of the Jones Course for our second 9. Two very different courses that were both challenging but enjoyable to play. My teammate was Colt and we played with jlukes and amsmith61. All 3 of these guys are incredible. I would tee it up with them any day. Made the round so relaxing and enjoyable I forgot it was a competition. I shot a 94 but had some solid shots. I think the word “inconsistent” would be a major understatement for my front 9. I had four pars, four 7’s, and one bogey. That’s what the Players course will do to you. It wasn’t long but man was it tight. If you were a little off target with your tee shot you were in major scramble mode. The back I was a little more consistent but struggled down the stretch. One funny thing about the course, unfortunately because of the weather it was cart path only. This was big time trouble for me because it seemed like every hole the cart paths ran down the left side while my fade always had me on the right side. Me and Colt made a joke about it. I probably should have thrown the clicgear in the back of the cart because I did plenty of walking. Cart paths seemed to not be my friend because me and Colt also struggled big time finding the first hole of the Jones Course. Needless to say we took the scenic route while jlukes and amsmith were watching wondering where in the world we were going. Overall, it was a great time on the course.

After the round a few of us hung around the course while the rest went back to their hotels. Me, Ary, Dam, Philly Golf Guy and ACole hung around until it was time to head over Silver City Sports Bar. Once we got there is was a bunch of laughs and good food. After a nice dinner we all went outside but everyone was just kind of hanging around because no one wanted to leave. I headed out around 9ish and was back home around 10. What an amazing day. What’s so incredible about these events is that if you were a stranger walking by our dinner tables you’d think we knew each other for 20 years. So many great stories and jokes (many that have nothing to do with golf) that you’d never know we were a group of golfers that are members of the best golf community imaginable. Can’t wait for my next THP event and I encourage anyone to try to attend these. You will have a great time and make new friends in the process. Thanks to everyone who attended for making it such a fun outing.

JB & Morgan- Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys do. You 2 make all of this happen. You guys travel all over the country to give us THPer’s these events and I’m very thankful you guys came up to NE. I had the pleasure of meeting JB in Ohio but this was the first time I met Morgan. These 2 are truly awesome and look forward to seeing you guys at many more events in the future. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your time up here and have a safe trip back.

Dev- This guy did an amazing job planning this event! He handled the weather issues like a pro and made this event run smoothly. First place we planned for dinner was going to be outside. Dev had to cancel at the last minute but no problem, he found a perfect last minute replacement. Besides the amazing job planning he is also a great guy. It was awesome meeting you and thanks for all the hard work you did.

Colt- My teammate and great guy. What I will say about Colt is that he is one of the most generous people I’ve met. In one round he gave away his 7 and 8 iron, Ping hat, and his vaporizer. Somehow a different THPer was always there to give it back to him :D. He really started to get his swing going on the 2nd 9 and was always in good spirits even if he wasn’t playing his best golf. I’d tee it up with you any day and I’m glad you’re up here in the northeast.

jlukes- This guy may be the biggest sandbagger I’ve met :alien: There is no way he is a 12 handicap. He played some incredible golf shooting the lowest round of the Invitational on Saturday with a 76. Saw in the thread that he followed that up with a 77. That is some great shooting. As good as his golf game was, he’s an even better guy. One of the nicest guys and was real patient with me, Colt and amsmith while we hacked our way around the course. Would gladly tee it up with you again but I’d have to “Play it Forward” so I could keep up. Oh, and he’s a fellow University of Delaware alum which is plus.

amsmith61- What an awesome guy. A Rochester guy who will be my Schaller’s connection for future THP events. Once you made that minor adjustment with the driver you were hitting some bombs. Also, you really should of thrown me in the lake when I left that 5 foot birdie putt short. Another guy I’d tee it up with any day.

arydolphin- We’ve had a lot of conversations on the forum and it was great to finally meet you. I got to spend a lot of time hanging out with ary and I think 90% of our conversations were about things other than golf. One of the nicest guys I’ve met. I’ll definitely send a pm your way whenever I’m up in the area to try to get a round in. Also glad that me and Dam were able to get you to join Team LeBron!

Damaikis- My fellow NBA fan and co-president of the LeBron James Fan Club. Dam is a great guy and hope to tee it up with him sometime this summer. Dam was another guy who I spent a ton of time with after the round and I could spend hours sharing stories with him. Glad to have finally met you and put a face to the name.

ddec, nerfny & Lexie- I got to meet ddec at the Ohio event but got to spend much more time with him this time around at dinner. He is an awesome guy that has some hilarious stories. Also got to meet nerfny who is as nice as they come. And then we have the star of the event, Lexie. What an amazing dog! She was so personable and seemed to be having as much fun as anyone. I definitely plan on teeing it up with ddec this summer and hope nerfny can join us.

MikeDean441- Glad you came all the way to Connecticut for this one. Mike was the only other THPer I had met before this event and was glad to see him again. Also, I’m happy he forgot I was co-president of the LeBron James Fan Club or else I don’t think he would have been as nice to me :D.

ACole & BillMcK- Congrats guys on the win! That is some impressive shooting to play as well as you guys did on tough course.

There’s so many others that I had great conversations with as well. Got to talk with Kenh and Clemenza at dinner and were both great guys. Also remember meeting Wicked Cool Bearded Man, Philly Golf Guy, Six4Three5 (aka 8675309, aka 90210) and many more. Honestly I would tee it up with anyone who came to this event. Thanks again everyone and hope to see everyone again soon!

Stan Tim is awesome. Cant wait to tee it up with you buddy.

StanTim and amsmith, I appreciate y'all covering my forgetfulness as generosity. Both of y'all are great guys. I would like to say thanks to everybody who returned my vaporizer and my irons to me. For the record though. I really was trying to give away the PING hat. Never even thought about the fact that nobody was actually going to just take it.

Next time I'll leave a sticky note that says, "from colt to whomever wants it". :D

I'm really upset I couldn't make it, I was looking forward to it for months! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Wait...so Stan isnt his real name?:alien:

StanTim and amsmith, I appreciate y'all covering my forgetfulness as generosity. Both of y'all are great guys. I would like to say thanks to everybody who returned my vaporizer and my irons to me. For the record though. I really was trying to give away the PING hat. Never even thought about the fact that nobody was actually going to just take it.

Next time I'll leave a sticky note that says, "from colt to whomever wants it". :D

I was standing on the tee box when you sad you hated wearing hats during golf, and mentioned to my group that you may have left it intentionally; however there was no convincing the rest of my foursome.

After returning your vaporizer twice and helping you look for your irons, we didn't think twice about the hat left behind on the tee box.

Buck is hilarious. I'm driving into the parking lot on Saturday morning and he happens to see my car. I park my car and pop the trunk, and when I get out of my car, he's standing there at the trunk and says "good morning, can I help you with your clubs?" I was laughing so hard after that.

trying to make up for almost killing you in orlando bro!

Back