Recap & Picture Thread - 2013 THP Outing - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Great pics Lee! I fell out of my fricking chair laughing at the pic of Rhino in the cool glasses :laughing::rofl::thumb:.

This post brings back some awesome memories and I miss all my buddies. :crying:

Great pics Lee! I fell out of my fricking chair laughing at the pic of Rhino in the cool glasses :laughing::rofl::thumb:.

when I saw Gordon's pic I cracked up too.... It's in of those I guess you had to be there.

when I saw Gordon's pic I cracked up too.... It's in of those I guess you had to be there.

Yup that was some FUNNY stuff and great times! Lee took some awesome pics :clapp:

Thanks, Bill. I would have had more but I am out of practice with my camera and keep forgetting to use it. Plus I didn't want to be the PITA with the camera in everyone's face on my first visit. :lol:

Just got done reading the thread, I read some really cool things, saw some awsome pic's. Had to give up my spot for 2013 becuase I am in Afghanistan right now, but if it is not to late I hope to go to the 2014. Can't beat those types of memories. Swing well, be back soon. Need a fixing of some golf ASAP.

Just got done reading the thread, I read some really cool things, saw some awsome pic's. Had to give up my spot for 2013 becuase I am in Afghanistan right now, but if it is not to late I hope to go to the 2014. Can't beat those types of memories. Swing well, be back soon. Need a fixing of some golf ASAP.

Thank you for your service.

2014 is going to be a very different and incredibly epic year on THP, with a plethora of events to be able to choose from. The Outing, unfortunately, won't be happening in 2014.

edit: see JBs post above.

This was an awesome thread bump!

Thanks for your support, and That sucks about the outing, but I'm sure I'll get to one of the events this year.

Yes, I know, holy necropost. However, I have been doing a trip down memory lane, since today is 2 years since my emergency surgery after departing early from the outing. I've been hit and miss the last year and a half, between my recovery, and not wanting to think about golf due to it, and things were sketchy at work. Things are going very well for me, my job situation has improved, I'm living in Vegas permanently, and in a very happy place now. That said, I miss everyone from this outing SSOOOOOO much. Really hoping to be able to get out to a couple events this year and see some of my THP family soon!Dan

Bump...

If we all ask for this to come back, maybe we can make it happen.

That was one of the few in that era I didn’t make it to. Some faces I haven’t seen in a while. Those events and Demo Days were so much fun, but my wife always got aggravated that I would spend the money on the trip and then come home with something I had to buy. 😀

That was one of the few in that era I didn’t make it to. Some faces I haven’t seen in a while. Those events and Demo Days were so much fun, but my wife always got aggravated that I would spend the money on the trip and then come home with something I had to buy. 😀

Something you won. You won something Donny. It just had to be shipped. THP out here solving fights before they happen.

For the logistical nightmare these events were with regards to getting everything set up and sent, man.. These things were fun.

Seeing this pop up and reading through it made my day. What a great time. It was nice reading and remembering so many old friends and acquaintances. This was probably the must THPers together at one event I believe.

Back