Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great play by Duncan.

SA is very close to blowing this game wide open. Miami needs to get something going in the next few minutes or else this will be a blowout.

Surprised Ray Allen hasn't gotten more playing time this game.

No emotion from anyone on mia

Mike Miller is out of control with the 3s right now.

Worst game I've seen Lebron play. He is totally out of sync.

Loving this game and the series thus far. Totally should have been the Spurs last year. Man what a team.

Lebron's touch around the rim is just awful. That's what he needs to spend this offseason working on.

Ive seen this LeBron before...in playoffs with cavs

I'm sure he had games with the Cavs where he missed this many shots, but I don't remember him getting this many good looks and missing them.

I said earlier if Miami didn't pick it up this was going to turn into a blowout. I'd be shocked if Miami gets back into this game. I've been very surprised so far that 2 out of 3 games in this series have been blowouts. Thought it would be a more exciting series.

I said earlier if Miami didn't pick it up this was going to turn into a blowout. I'd be shocked if Miami gets back into this game. I've been very surprised so far that 2 out of 3 games in this series have been blowouts. Thought it would be a more exciting series.

Go spurs

No way Miami gets back in it. Lebron's given up. Dude can be a mental midget in times of stress. Man up and play basketball.

It's been kind of weird. I kind of thought it was going to be a every game is close type of series.

I cant wait to hear Cowherd tomorrow.

This is a big reason I don't like Spo as a coach. He looks good when he's winning (but who doesn't?), though he's invisible/silent when things are going badly. At least try to turn your team around.

Whew...splitter stops the run...spurs falling in love with 3s

This game is getting out of hand! #gospurs

Lebron just scored 9 straight points, so DWade opening the quarter with two tough, contested shots seems like a good idea.

How are these guys that stupid?

Where's bosh at? Took all those 1q shots and then disappeared

Game is over. McGrady and Battier time.

Where's bosh at? Took all those 1q shots and then disappeared

Heat would be stupid not to unload his ridiculous contract. You can get 2-3 players at his price and they'll all contribute the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back