THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Right during football season. Darn.

Man THP and Taylormade are really going to make this weekend one to remember!

Is it bad that I want to make thid

Good lord this sounds like the best weekend ever. THP and TaylorMade always bringing the heat. Would love to make it down for this extraordinary event!

Tapping in from my Gs4 via Tapatalk 2

Another amazing opportunity, THP just keeps bringing the hits!!!

Well, I think I'll be trying to sign up for this. Too awesome to pass up even with the Vegas trip 2 weeks later. Par 3 lit courses rock.

boy, 12 spots this time. Elevating the tension THP!

My head is spinning...what a fantastic year for THP!

Good luck to those who enter. Hopefully these become a common occurrence and we can get them a little farther west :)

No luck for me right in the middle of Crush

Dang, wish I could take the time off. Unless there is something in KC (fat chance as there is nothing here!), I can't even think about taking part until at LEAST this time next year. This is where not having much in the way of renewals each month yet.

Good luck to everyone who wants to do this!

Another awesome golf experience brought to you by THP.
Truly awesome.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Hmmmm, wonder if I could sneak off from the holiday I will be on in the Dominican to participate in this.....On second thoughts, I probably wouldn't survive the repercussions.....

Looking forward to see who the lucky ones will be this time - enjoy

Man I know that the Callaway testing is going to be awesome, but night golf. Man. I am seriously jealous.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Lets make this trip! We meet half way, then catch a train or trucker heading to the Sunshine state.

East bound and down....loaded up and truckin, we're gonna do what they say can't be done !

Another huge opportunity for you guys - would literally tear off an arm for something like this in the UK :stickbeat:

Another huge opportunity for you guys - would literally tear off an arm for something like this in the UK :stickbeat:

That would be very expensive surgery. Much more costly than a plane ticket to Orlando.:act-up:

Wife is going to kill me.

That would be very expensive surgery. Much more costly than a plane ticket to Orlando.:act-up:

And it would be tough to test the clubs while going through rehab. :beat-up:

Wife is going to kill me.

I woke my wife up this morning just to tell her about it. She was not as thrilled at 5am as I was.

Maybe if we get kicked out, we could room together.

Back