THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Alot of loud noises in this thread, and I'm likin it!

Just a brief search via Expedia and return flights go from $67 with Allegiant to $335...

I had to look knowing how cool this event will be and cheap flights to Orlando from Owensboro but I'm out again. I need a new AC unit anyway...

Alot of loud noises in this thread, and I'm likin it!

Jesse. If you go then I have to, its a rule. We're THP Event buddies.

Just a brief search via Expedia and return flights go from $67 with Allegiant to $335...

I had to look knowing how cool this event will be and cheap flights to Orlando from Owensboro but I'm out again. I need a new AC unit anyway...

Dont forget Expedia does not have SW airlines in their searches.

I found cheap flights thursday to monday...

Are we going to have a forewarning for this sign up? Being at work with bad service I can't really check in that often.

Are we going to have a forewarning for this sign up? Being at work with bad service I can't really check in that often.

Im gonna guess yes as always

Touché. I just always worry that I'm gonna show up late to the party.

Yes, in fact tonight we will let everybody know exactly when signup will be.

I have a feeling we are going to have a long drive contest with Dustin Johnson & Jason Day!
#300 yard hybrid? Yea I put it in my bag!

this is amazing...

I have a feeling we are going to have a long drive contest with Dustin Johnson & Jason Day!

Yeah, we are not doing that.

Yet another amazing opportunity. Thanks THP and TM for this!

Dan

Should signing up for multiple high demand/limited availability events be frowned upon? I am seriously considering trying to get in this one, but I'm already in the Callaway event, and I wonder if it would ruffle some feathers by doing so.

Wow. Really wish I could swing this one.

Weekend of the BMW Championship. I think they'd rather be in Lake Forest, Illinois than be at Championsgate for the weekend...

This is pretty incredible.

Should signing up for multiple high demand/limited availability events be frowned upon? I am seriously considering trying to get in this one, but I'm already in the Callaway event, and I wonder if it would ruffle some feathers by doing so.

Not at all. Sign up without a doubt if you want to be a part of it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'd say no. If you can swing it, do it.

Back