That seals it even more for me I think.

Sony just needs to have party chat and I'm set.

That's been confirmed at their reveal..both consoles are the same about used games though. But PS3 doesn't require an always online connection

Alright, Mass Effect 3... I'm serious this time.

You will not goad me into getting online so you'll be able to get some game accomplished.

I'm going to bed, got a LOT of writing to do tomorrow.....and starting Bioshock Infinite at some point in there too. Hehe

You will not goad me into getting online so you'll be able to get some game accomplished.

I'm going to bed, got a LOT of writing to do tomorrow.....and starting Bioshock Infinite at some point in there too. Hehe

Ol' man Jameson needs his beauty sleep!!! hahahaha!!!

Bummer.

I saw someone talking about "The Last of Us" before. Just watched some trailers. All I can say is, Wow!

Seriously? You're so lame. It's summer time. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO DURING THE DAY?!

Seriously? You're so lame. It's summer time. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO DURING THE DAY?!

As I am told nearly every day, the life of a teacher is vvveeeEEEEEeeery tiring. They need the summers to recharge unlike the rest of us.

As I am told nearly every day, the life of a teacher is vvveeeEEEEEeeery tiring. They need the summers to recharge unlike the rest of us.

Melissa's tried that on me. I rolled my eyes then and I roll them again. I just rolled them at her and she's very confused.

I golf. Duh.

So golf later, stay up and play. Here, we can play TW14. Dan and I can help with your reviews.

Melissa's tried that on me. I rolled my eyes then and I roll them again. I just rolled them at her and she's very confused.

The double roll? You are constantly living on the edge. So intense.

So golf later, stay up and play. Here, we can play TW14. Dan and I can help with your reviews.

I'd rather not get fired.

Nope, not tonight. Besides, the real reason is I'm meeting the Doc for breakfast when she gets off in the morning around 7am and I'd rather not be a zombie since I barely get to see her as it is. Truth.

Nope, not tonight. Besides, the real reason is I'm meeting the Doc for breakfast when she gets off in the morning around 7am and I'd rather not be a zombie since I barely get to see her as it is. Truth.

That first part was hurtful :(

You have a decent reason I suppose. Better not reschedule that breakfast!

What about the bi-consoluels?

What about them? And don't worry man you can always use this..
top.jpg

b

Nope, not tonight. Besides, the real reason is I'm meeting the Doc for breakfast when she gets off in the morning around 7am and I'd rather not be a zombie since I barely get to see her as it is. Truth

You're a good man James!

Shots fired..and I'm loving it. Us Playstation ayers open you all with open arms- and better exclusives
Halo... perhaps the greatest game ever. That and how good Xbox Live is the only things holding me back from 100% PS4. I don't play too many RPG games like uncharted so those don't draw me in...

Halo... perhaps the greatest game ever. That and how good Xbox Live is the only things holding me back from 100% PS4. I don't play too many RPG games like uncharted so those don't draw me in...

Halo was awesome.. WAS... And then Halo 3 wasn't the latest version and they destroyed the franchise.

Ugh. Disastrous.

Love the ad... I am very close to going PS4.

I have debated PS4 but I hate the controller, hate the online experience, and dont care too much for the exclusives.

The only things I really play with regularity are COD, TW, and occassionaly a game like GTA or Red Dead.

I wonder how long it will be before GTA5 is released on the next-gen. Sucks that it wont be ready immediately. I'll have to settle for crusing San Andreas on the 360. It will be the last good memories I have with my xbox as I am likely converting.

have xbox and play; battlefield 3, xcom, civilization, the mass effect games, and skyrim
have a ps3, use it for bluray, that's it!

Anyone wanna play Battlefield 3, my gt- SHIFTY OO9 (the OO9 has oo's in it not zeros) We were in a top 10 clan on gamebattles for Badcompany 2, but are more rec this time around. Message me "THP" so I don't delete your friend request if interested.

Back