Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi buddy! How's Shelby Miller?

Just fine.. Still the best rookie pitcher in the NL. You can't win every game, the Cards just win more than most, and a helluva lot more than the Mets

Just fine.. Still the best rookie pitcher in the NL. You can't win every game, the Cards just win more than most, and a helluva lot more than the Mets

For now.

:alien:

Matt Harvey disagrees. Better ERA, WHIP, and more strikeouts. He's the man.

Wow, the Royals took 2 out of 3 from Detroit. Nice job.

Braves couldn't catch a break in San Diego. Huge series at home this weekend with the champs from SF. Luckily they're a little short-handed. Should be a good series.

it's getting difficult to watch the Braves lately. Innings full of stupid mistakes, lazy efforts, bad decisions, and terrible offense. I've hated this mindset of "it'll be okay if we strike out 10 times a game, because we'll hit a homer every game" - it's not working, and really hasn't all year. Its really surprising they're still in first place in the division.

Is it Cowboys/Mavs season yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Of course..I get tickets for the Bucco's game tomorrow. AJ was supposed to pitch. DL. Some guy named Cumpton is making his debut. Oh..joy. Against Kershaw.

That's three straight for Kansas City. Now 1 game under .500.

9-4 since George Brett took over as hitting coach. It's strange giving the hitting coach more credit than the manager.

LMAO @ The Mets and 3 throwing errors on 1 play.

At least they won, right?

Braves (somehow) take 2 of 3 from the Giants. Kimbrel looked strong tonight, hopefully it'll continue on.

Braves (somehow) take 2 of 3 from the Giants. Kimbrel looked strong tonight, hopefully it'll continue on.
No clue how they did it, but it was needed after losing 4 (I think) straight.

Need to start playing better ball, hopefully it starts tonights vs the Mets.

Cards lose 2 of 3 to the Marlins, but luckily they have 4 against the Cubs they can hopefully take 3 or all 4 of those.

This Friday and Saturday I will be in St. Louis to watch the Cards take on the Rangers. I am super excited to see the Big Puma again

Tribe 4.5 games out...need to get it going

Wil Myers time in Tampa

I guess this is where we begin to use the term "rebuilding year" with the Rangers this year. Injuries have killed us now. Just wasn't able to hold on to the ship. A's are playing great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back