THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Only a few days before we find out who the 12 will be headed to Orlando for day and night golf and some serious club fitting and testing.

Thanks. If you get a call from a 336 area code I might need help closing. I'm usually pretty solid though...

Lol feed her the "last trip of the year I promise" line

That's actually be true I'm thinking. Grad school will require quite a bit if time in oct / nov.

Still a good line

Yeah I use that one for december trips lol

I'm a lucky man. Talking with the gf. Told her straight up, I really wanna do this. She replied with "go for it, if you get in we can figure everything else out afterwards." Any hints on what pertinent info will be needed? :alien:

I'm a lucky man. Talking with the gf. Told her straight up, I really wanna do this. She replied with "go for it, if you get in we can figure everything else out afterwards." Any hints on what pertinent info will be needed? :alien:

Sure here ya go.

Spoiler
I love ya 90210, but you know I cant do that.

Sounds like a keeper 8675309

Sure here ya go.

Spoiler
I love ya 90210, but you know I cant do that.

Pretty close to the exact response I expected lol. Worth a shot tho!

Sounds like a keeper 8675309

Oh she is for sure. Hopefully you'll get to meet her in Orlando. Best person I know for sure. Why she picked me is beyond me lol.

Oh she is for sure. Hopefully you'll get to meet her in Orlando. Best person I know for sure outside of JB & GG of course. Why she picked me is beyond me lol.

FIFY...

I kid of course, I am in the same boat. Waking up every day wondering how drunk my wife must have been to say yes...Twice no less.

Oh she is for sure. Hopefully you'll get to meet her in Orlando. Best person I know for sure. Why she picked me is beyond me lol.

Wish I could be there for this one but cant make it ill be in hilton head

FIFY...

I kid of course, I am in the same boat. Waking up every day wondering how drunk my wife must have been to say yes...Twice no less.

Lol! You guys are certainly at the top of the list for me. However if I put anyone above her she might kick my arse. And she certainly could!

The Congrats on another school year in the books / can I go to Florida flowers
qa4y2uje.jpg

Found a pretty damn good price on flights in Friday night and out late Sunday, wouldn't even miss any teaching time. Hmmmmm....

Can swoop in and pick you up as well

Can swoop in and pick you up as well

The Panda is the man for a reason.

I'm going for it. Wife is going to kill me but its easier to ask forgiveness right? Hahaha

Back