Bud Light--I'm on a boat (yep, I went there) and that's the only beer we have onboard.

For Buck!

bebeny4a.jpg

I think we were there over thanksgiving... Is that over by where my sister lived when you picked me up?

There's a beer full of Stella and hockey coming on.....sounds like a good combo.

5e2anu6y.jpg

Happily expressed by this sampler pack. Several very solid brews with no stinkers. No super dark either though.

uqyhyja7.jpg

Tried Blue Moon's Agave summer brew... decent.

Went to an uber high end country club and tried what they had on tap, it was quite good and had these cool glasses they served it in, finally noticed what the little dude was up to on about #4
null_zps5d84a2b7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and last night back to the IPAs!
null_zps62416de6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love some Stone baja.

Founders Porter tonight. Yum.
nypy4agu.jpg

I've been on a Shock Top kick as of late

Rogue Mocha Porter
jeze7yhy.jpg

Better than Founders. Lighter in body and not quite as bitter, which is really what a porter should be imo.

Rogue Mocha Porter
jeze7yhy.jpg

Better than Founders. Lighter in body and not quite as bitter, which is really what a porter should be imo.

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

Just cracked my second one Mr Sulu.

Just cracked my second one Mr Sulu.

I may need to abandon this conference call and make my way to the liquor store.

Just mute that phone and make your way there.

Bud heavy. Murica.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Two of my best buddies to watch the US open with me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371311406140.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371311406140.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Bought some more beer from my local brewery, Wolfcreek. This one is called Surfin' Monks. I don't think I'll go back to buying the stuff the sell in stores as long as I'm near this place. Awesome stuff!

Shock top x 2

Wanted something a little easier on the stomach tonight, so went with Shiner Bock.

Wanted something a little easier on the stomach tonight, so went with Shiner Bock.

Uh oh... You all good Captain?

I am having a timely bottle of water(Silver Bullet) to DEhydrate. Thanks War

Uh oh... You all good Captain?

I am having a timely bottle of water(Silver Bullet) to DEhydrate. Thanks War

Nah I'm good. I just won't have much time to waste crapping my brains out in the morning from a six pack of 7% ABV stout lol.

Back