Halo was awesome.. WAS... And then Halo 3 wasn't the latest version and they destroyed the franchise.

Ugh. Disastrous.
Ehh, they didn't destroy it, it was an experiment, an evolution. They will fix any issues in halo 5. I'm 100% positive 5>4.
have xbox and play; battlefield 3, xcom, civilization, the mass effect games, and skyrim
have a ps3, use it for bluray, that's it!

Anyone wanna play Battlefield 3, my gt- SHIFTY OO9 (the OO9 has oo's in it not zeros) We were in a top 10 clan on gamebattles for Badcompany 2, but are more rec this time around. Message me "THP" so I don't delete your friend request if interested.
I love BF3! Pondering getting premium for $20 right now. I have B2K, and CQ was just released for free so I'm don't know if I need it.
After seeing all this crap, though, I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft changes some of that stuff. Otherwise they'll lose a lot of customers or potential customers to PS4.
I hope so.

Xbox live is just ages better than PSN.

It might be now, but the gap can't be that hard to bridge.

Also, Halo has been a disaster for years. it sucks. Yeah, they might bring it back to 3 level awesomeness, but odst? 4? Absolutely awful.

Ehh, they didn't destroy it, it was an experiment, an evolution. They will fix any issues in halo 5. I'm 100% positive 5>4.

I love BF3! Pondering getting premium for $20 right now. I have B2K, and CQ was just released for free so I'm don't know if I need it.
I hope so.

Xbox live is just ages better than PSN.

I am curious, in it's current state, why Xbox Live is 'ages' better than PSN?

I am curious, in it's current state, why Xbox Live is 'ages' better than PSN?

The interface is much more user friendly, party chat, matchmaking, pretty much everything in my experience with the two of them

Im not even a PS3 hater, but their online is terrible

Agree completely. But, if they have LEARNED from and addressed that with the PS4, combo that with the price and other comparisons to the One already, Sony should run away with this.

mlb the show and pga 14 for me.

Im not even a PS3 hater, but their online is terrible

I thought much of that (aside from a lack of awesome party chat) was based on the game design being ported to PS or whatever.

If they are going to move to a pay-for service you can bet everyone will Expect a better service, or at least a comparable one.

Agree completely. But, if they have LEARNED from and addressed that with the PS4, combo that with the price and other comparisons to the One already, Sony should run away with this.

I agree, it pains me to say it, but I might have to go PS4 or nothing at this point

I agree, it pains me to say it, but I might have to go PS4 or nothing at this point

I already plan on it. Its pretty much a done deal for me.

Welcome to the dark side gentlemen

The one thing that bugs me about PSN, isn't really PSN its just the interface itself. Xbox live is a much easier and quicker interface than the XMB. Party chat was never an issue for me, I used it on Xbox maybe a handful of times but PSN will have fixed that now so that isn't a factor anymore. Matchmaking? Maybe in the first year of PSN, I've never had any problems playing any games ever. All Microsoft has done this week is shoot themselves in the foot. Don't have internet access all the time? Cannot log in? Just play your 360! For the first few years I will say Xbox Live was superior but with the introduction of PS+ and now that the systems have similiar numbers in terms of sales, none of the issues are really as apparent anymore. Well, except for the screaming 12 year olds on xbox live. Lets say for a minute, the new Xbox Live is better than the new PSN okay, it will be marginal either way, I am sure they will both be good. I cannot purchase a system that will not let me buy, sell or borrow used games. This is absolutely unacceptable, we need to move away from this sort of idea, I am not borrowing or leasing your games, I am purchasing them, to do what I want. I've played hundreds of games on both PS3 and 360, I probably wouldn't have been able to play a 1/4 of those if I had not been able to rent or buy used. This isn't even rumor mill stuff, this is flat out Microsoft telling you that you don't own your games.

About to start Bioshock Infinite finally.

I thought much of that (aside from a lack of awesome party chat) was based on the game design being ported to PS or whatever.

If they are going to move to a pay-for service you can bet everyone will Expect a better service, or at least a comparable one.

The lack of party chat was a hardware issue. (I'm no computer expert) hmm let me look for something that can explain it, can't find it.

It had something to do with ram maybe, an example would be like say the Xbox had 4mb of ram, and the ps3 had 2 2mb of ram (I don't think it's ram but it's something) but I'm game play you can only access one of the ps3 2mb and party chat took to much and that's why you can't have it.

The ps4 should have that fixed.

Also heard that Microsoft might have dedicated servers for online multi player, which should solve lag.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I think Microsoft just messed up big time.

The Xbox One won't let you play games if your outside the countries IP list.

So like every soldier over in foreign countries.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I think Microsoft just messed up big time.

The Xbox One won't let you play games if your outside the countries IP list.

So like every soldier over in foreign countries.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yeah I read that somewhere.. PS is going to own that.

I hate ps controllers. I don't think I'll be buying a next gen system.

Oh well, I can play ff7, 8, 9 and legend of dragoon on emulators for the rest of my life.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

About to start Bioshock Infinite finally.
I will be interested in your thoughts. I was reading about it yesterday, and I hear it has a TON of racial undertones.

I will be interested in your thoughts. I was reading about it yesterday, and I hear it has a TON of racial undertones.

First person games like this one give me headaches. Not sure why but the view on Bioshock and now this really seem to get to me. Played around for about an hour, gorgeous game. Should be a blast when I get going, I know the first one was, just have to play it in small doses.

I will say, the barbershop quartet singing the Beach Boys was pretty cool in the beginning.

The lack of party chat was a hardware issue. (I'm no computer expert) hmm let me look for something that can explain it, can't find it.

It had something to do with ram maybe, an example would be like say the Xbox had 4mb of ram, and the ps3 had 2 2mb of ram (I don't think it's ram but it's something) but I'm game play you can only access one of the ps3 2mb and party chat took to much and that's why you can't have it.

The ps4 should have that fixed.

Also heard that Microsoft might have dedicated servers for online multi player, which should solve lag.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I was close.

The ps3 doesn't have party chat because it's memory is split into two 256mb sections instead of the xbox360 1g section.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Back