Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys are stuck in the past hehe. The game has gone global the past 10-15 yrs and thus why we see inflated player salaries and a sense of entitlement. If the players don't care to stay loyal, why should the fans? Yep. Another reason I'm not as big a fan of the present NBA.

This made me laugh so hard. Bosh. Lol.

BMr92mbCEAA5Fik.jpg

Man diaw is a lot "beefier" than he used to be with phoenix

As well as the Spurs shoot threes they get good lucks because they play inside out basketball, not isolation and spot up basketball.

If I were an NBA ref I'd give a T for ever time someone drove the lane and yelled "heyyyyy". Automatic no call and automatic foul that s*&^ is annoying.

I wonder what the Heat aren't getting about the fact that they need to get out to open shooters. The Spurs are making threes. They don't appear to be slowing down. Close out. Their rotations on defense have been exceptionally poor this series.

After 2 straight blowouts it looks like we have a good one here. Heat lead by 5 going into the 4th.

I wonder what the Heat aren't getting about the fact that they need to get out to open shooters. The Spurs are making threes. They don't appear to be slowing down. Close out. Their rotations on defense have been exceptionally poor this series.

I don't know why whoever is guarding Green is leaving him for help defense. Plain and simple, by leaving him you are giving the Spurs an extra point. Make them finish at the rim, they're more likely to miss than Green is right now.

I don't know why whoever is guarding Green is leaving him for help defense. Plain and simple, by leaving him you are giving the Spurs an extra point. Make them finish at the rim, they're more likely to miss than Green is right now.

Agreed. Not making much sense to me.

They just had to go and ruin this game by showing Roy Williams in the crowd.

Man splitter is terrible

Man splitter is terrible

He's actually not this bad. Been in a slump during this finals series. Looking really clumsy. He usually plays a little quicker...

Couple close whistles going SA way. Miami only has one for foul to give. SA will be shooting free throws for a huge part of this quarter.

Wade makes it so much easier to not criticize him when he actually plays well.

D-Wade got some awesome meds or he found a time machine. Those are the only explanations for tonight.

D-Wade got some awesome meds or he found a time machine. Those are the only explanations for tonight.

No kidding hes played great all around tonight

Wade makes it so much easier to not criticize him when he actually plays well.

Seriously, when he plays like this, the Heat are like the team that went on that huge winning streak earlier this year. Wade was phenomenal during that streak, he looks like that again tonight.

I love watching Wade when he plays like this. I know he's been banged up and I've been a little tough on him but when he plays like this its great to watch.

Ginobili needs to have his minutes severely cut down... Has been terrible this whole series and continues to make terrible passes.

Props to Wade for stepping up big...

Great game by the Heat's "Big 3." all 3 of them absolutely brought it tonight. Combined 85 points, 30 rebounds, 9 assists. Those are ridiculous numbers. Series tied at 2.

I wish I could double quote or even triple on my substandard tapatalk iPhone app. But I think the Marc's brother will know who they are.

Never been a spurs fan for dumb reasons but reasons nonetheless. I'm a fan of the Heat and Ray Allen & Dwade. If these get going like they can the heat will win. Yes Bron Bron has to be present as well and I'm sure he will be. The heat will pull away in the third quarter and not look back. Heat in 7. Red wagon will be out in force
Quoted just because

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back