2013 US Open Contest - Seriously Limited & Seriously Long W/ THP & Wilson Golf

It is but #13 is only like 115 yards. The other 3 par 3's are over 230. Hard to attack much from that far back

Thanks. Didn't realize that #9 was 230 yards. I was watching some of these guys flirt with the left side bunker to go at the Pin on #9 yesterday and kept thinking they had serious stones to test that. Keegan didn't end up very well on that hole.

Tigers swinging much better today. Some beautiful iron shots over the past few holes. Guess he just needs to keep it in the fairway

it amazes me how few people read the actual rules

Need to watch the show Brain Games. It describes this. :confused:

tapin from my big as note 2

Ah, the many faces of Merion.....and we are off.

Anybody know how Harris English is playing? :alien:

Anybody know how Harris English is playing? :alien:

I heard he shot 4 under yeaterday... He took $10 off his buddies down in GA for the effort :alien:

Petterson just got icejacked from another fairway. Crazy shot, hits his ball right as he starts his backswing.

Nooooooooooo, Donald bogeys... again.

Going to be an interesting shot from Mr Woods from that lie with no stance. Here comes the wrist commentary.

Quite funny to be seeing the why were young videos while watching woods, rory, Scott stand on the 17th tee box for almost 20 mins. I'm glad at times I'm not a world class golfer because my patience for waiting those lengths of times are non existent.

How the heck does that ball just stop?

damn how does that ball not bounce forward at all.

Adam Scott just has nothing this morning. Interesting to see how it carries over to the 2nd round

A rough cut upslope. He needed another inch and it would've been 6" from the hole.

Right, but you'd think with the ball coming out with so little spin it'd have to have a little forward jump on it. It stopped like it was dropped into a bowl of oatmeal. (Haven't had breakfast yet haha)

Right, but you'd think with the ball coming out with so little spin it'd have to have a little forward jump on it. It stopped like it was dropped into a bowl of oatmeal. (Haven't had breakfast yet haha)

Haha this rough is sticky out there man

Petterson just got icejacked from another fairway. Crazy shot, hits his ball right as he starts his backswing.

That was awesome. I've never seen anything like it on tour. Did they say who the balls was that came over? I never heard it.

A rough cut upslope. He needed another inch and it would've been 6" from the hole.

That is probably about right, I thought he had hit the perfect shot before it just stuck in that rough.

That was awesome. I've never seen anything like it on tour. Did they say who the balls was that came over? I never heard it.

They did yeah but I can't remember who they said and I don't have a DVR.

Looks like my pick of GMac is not going to win the Wilsons :sad:

Back