Any good turn-based strategy games out in the last year or so for the PC and/or Playstation? I don't keep up with the gaming scene anymore so I don't know what's out there.

I loved Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Civ 1,2,3, etc. Games like that. And if you know of any great free ones off the net let me know.

I'm usually not crazy about real-time strategy.

Thanks.

I can sell my PS3 back to gamestop right now and get 140 bucks towards the PS4 Pre-order... Seeeeriously pondering that number right now.

Also laughing at some of the trade-in offers they threw at me.. 3 bucks for MW3? I'll keep it, thanks.

I can sell my PS3 back to gamestop right now and get 140 bucks towards the PS4 Pre-order... Seeeeriously pondering that number right now.

Also laughing at some of the trade-in offers they threw at me.. 3 bucks for MW3? I'll keep it, thanks.

Which is why I don't get why everyone is making the Microsoft used game thing such a big deal.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Which is why I don't get why everyone is making the Microsoft used game thing such a big deal.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It's not about that, it's buying used... These are games that have been laying around for quite some time, I probably deserve to get 75 cents for the original Little Big Planet (that my wife never bothered playing) considering it was made like 3-4 years ago.

They often do nearly half price back on games after a month of them launching, making it a great deal for guys who like to filter through games.

It's not about that, it's buying used... These are games that have been laying around for quite some time, I probably deserve to get 75 cents for the original Little Big Planet (that my wife never bothered playing) considering it was made like 3-4 years ago.

People made a big deal about it when pc went to mostly steam games, and now steam is so big they're releasing a console.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

People made a big deal about it when pc went to mostly steam games, and now steam is so big they're releasing a console.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I have never traded in a PC game, so i can't really make an argument there.. Who BSTed them?

Trading in games is like trading golf clubs, they rarely give you what its actually worth. That is how trading with any retail store is, whether it be cars or games, whatever. They have to make a profit right? If you don't like it you can go and sell it yourself for more. Well, this is what Microsoft is telling you, you can't do. They claimed it was because of publishers complaining about sales but no one is really sure because Sony has clearly not taken that route and it doesn't seem to be a problem. In fact, publishers seem to be gravitating towards Sony right now. There is a chart of exclusives out there, along with games coming out on both consoles and PS4 has the lead right now. All could change quickly but it doesn't seem to be slowing down for Sony. So that game that Dan wanted to sell earlier and what Gamestop thinks is worth $3 is worth $49.99 as an unbelievable deal on Xbox Live. So unless they drop the games down to Steam like prices, this is a terrible business model. Steam gets away with this because they constantly have bundles and sales, there is always a deal and for the most part, PC games start out cheaper anyway. A lot of games Steam sells can still be found for Xbox or PS at barely a discount. There was a deal for Borderlands 2 a few weeks ago for like $13 dollars. The PC market is also a lot smaller right now than the console market which is why you don't see a lot of ports of console games to PC or why it takes forever.

Been playing battlefield 3... I'm actually enjoying it more this time around, and certainly more than I thought I would.

Should be interesting to see which one wins, BF4 or CoD Ghosts when the new console releases.

Been playing battlefield 3... I'm actually enjoying it more this time around, and certainly more than I thought I would.

Should be interesting to see which one wins, BF4 or CoD Ghosts when the new console releases.

Love the battlefield. I personally think it is a better game than COD

I don't even think it will be close in all honesty. The all thing that is nice about CoD at this point is that the games are quicker, BF games can go a long time.

I don't even think it will be close in all honesty. The all thing that is nice about CoD at this point is that the games are quicker, BF games can go a long time.

That was my complaint the first time around, that I'd play a 'round' and feel like I just finished a marathon gaming session haha

Dan just made me re-buy Battlefield. Fortunately it was only $17.99

Love the battlefield. I personally think it is a better game than COD

I'm not sure I prefer one to the other, I just like the different approach.. Harder to aim, harder to get kills... Just good stuff.

That was my complaint the first time around, that I'd play a 'round' and feel like I just finished a marathon gaming session haha

I hear you, games can go forever for sure. I've played in a few that were well over an hour, its hard to leave when you are in first place. :act-up:

After you're down downloading the massive update, make sure you download close quarters.. They made that DLC free during E3 week.

My wife broke my headset "accidentally" with the vacuum cleaner. I've now got a Turtle Bay one I'll be trying out tonight

I had a turtle beach for the 360, it was good but it was pricey. This is going back when MW was out, so definitely old. I got the PS3 USB wireless headset/mic combo. For the price, the thing is fantastic, I love it, I use it with my PC as well. I am hoping and I don't see why it wouldn't work with the PS4.

Nope it's a legit X12. Didn't see the need for the wireless one, they're ridiculous expensive

I think the wireless deal we all snagged was pretty low

Back