The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks, but the reality is that I'd be up at the same time anyway, maybe 30 minutes later. You know what I'm talking about.

Yes sir I think im gonna try to start playing stupid early on saturdays from now on. Win win really...home early...whole day left to do stuff and not missing time from family

Got my handicap down to a 7 and got the shanks recently. Playing tomorrow. I'm nervous.

Yes sir I think im gonna try to start playing stupid early on saturdays from now on. Win win really...home early...whole day left to do stuff and not missing time from family

That's exactly it. On top of that, I'm the first out and have nobody in my way.

That's exactly it. On top of that, I'm the first out and have nobody in my way.
I always love being the first out. 2 hour rounds, awesome.

I just wish weekend mornings werent so stupid expensive here.

What time u guys go out to be first? I played at 7 a few tuesdays ago and was first

This is what I try to do. It really is a win win, except for the whole sleep thing.

I always love being the first out. 2 hour rounds, awesome.

Yes sir.

I just wish weekend mornings werent so stupid expensive here.

What time u guys go out to be first? I played at 7 a few tuesdays ago and was first

I'll tee off by 6 tomorrow. I usually get there about 5:40 to putt around and hit a few balls.

Yes sir.

I'll tee off by 6 tomorrow. I usually get there about 5:40 to putt around and hit a few balls.
Solid...u golfnow it or go through course? If it wasnt going to rain im half tempted to do that too and still get to church on time.

Solid...u golfnow it or go through course? If it wasnt going to rain im half tempted to do that too and still get to church on time.
I've been pondering 6am tee times before work...

I just go through the course. They aren't on golfnow. I asked them a while back if I could have the first time on Sundays and they were cool with it. I just book next week after I'm done playing.

I've been pondering 6am tee times before work...

Im pondering doing this every day before "work"

I just go through the course. They aren't on golfnow. I asked them a while back if I could have the first time on Sundays and they were cool with it. I just book next week after I'm done playing.

Thats cool...reasonable weekend price?

I go opposite Hawk with the after 3 round. Nothing like the course at sunset

I go opposite Hawk with the after 3 round. Nothing like the course at sunset

I dont mind then either but half the city has the same idea and it takes forever

I dont mind then either but half the city has the same idea and it takes forever
Hitting the course at 5pm the other day was nice for a quick 9 holes. I was the only person on the front 9.

Wow Mike that sucks. Around me I never see a soul at pretty much any course. Too hot here for most

Weekend golf in general is starting to suck. Though I'm not playing this weekend at all, working hard, so that sucks too.

So, maybe, its just weekends that suck.

Hitting the course at 5pm the other day was nice for a quick 9 holes. I was the only person on the front 9.
gotta love that

Wow Mike that sucks. Around me I never see a soul at pretty much any course. Too hot here for most

Yeah the private place I hsd a membership at was a ghost town on weekend evenings and a little busy during week. No membership this year and the 2 closest munis are zoos.

Mike what about Franklin golf club?

Its a little 9 hole executive ciurse cant be more than 2600 yards...not bad for irons buts thats it

Its a little 9 hole executive ciurse cant be more than 2600 yards...not bad for irons buts thats it

Oh ok never been there just thought I'd throw it out there since its close to you.

Jamaica run can't be too far

Oh ok never been there just thought I'd throw it out there since its close to you.

Jamaica run can't be too far

How is jamaica run?
22 to walk aint bad and replay is onky 5 bucks

Getting on a plane to Sweden in 15 hours. On the one hand, it's cool to see a new country. On the other, no golf for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back