I had a turtle beach for the 360, it was good but it was pricey. This is going back when MW was out, so definitely old. I got the PS3 USB wireless headset/mic combo. For the price, the thing is fantastic, I love it, I use it with my PC as well. I am hoping and I don't see why it wouldn't work with the PS4.

I've had the PX21 for quite a while now, as it can function on both the Xbox and the PS3 and it's awesome. Cost me probably 60-70 but it's been a beast.

Xbox 360 play COD Tiger woods PGA Tour
Gamertag: LSU Tigers

Ahh BF3 Premium DLC is only 15$... and I have a job so I can afford it... man, I think I may just do it!

Been playing battlefield 3... I'm actually enjoying it more this time around, and certainly more than I thought I would.

Should be interesting to see which one wins, BF4 or CoD Ghosts when the new console releases.
BF4 looks amazing. CoD is fun for consoles now, but with the new ones able to run 64 man servers, I think BF4 should give it some stiff competition.

I just love the battlefield series. I mean, I love the challenge of actually aiming and having to control recoil, I feel good when I control my shots and out aim someone. Much more skill based leading to a greater sense of achievement.

Picking up The Last of Us tonight at GameStop. First video game purchase since Assassins Creed 3 back last October.

Just changed my ps4 preorder to the bf4 launch bundle

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's ps4, bf4, and ps+ subscription. You end up saving 10 bucks

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

haha what a steal!! So 499? I think I may go with that one as well.

I'm alerted my wife that she'll be buying me PS4 for Christmas. She now needs to learn that she has to pre-order it haha!

haha what a steal!! So 499? I think I may go with that one as well.

I'm alerted my wife that she'll be buying me PS4 for Christmas. She now needs to learn that she has to pre-order it haha!

I like reading this man

I just tried playing ff8,i remember when that was one of my favorite games ever, the cutscenes were just awesome, that boat scene on the seed exams just amazing.

Played about 5 minutes and quite. Haha ill give it a go again later.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I just tried playing ff8,i remember when that was one of my favorite games ever, the cutscenes were just awesome, that boat scene on the seed exams just amazing.

Played about 5 minutes and quite. Haha ill give it a go again later.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I just grabbed 7 for the PS3 on the store a week ago. Still one of my favorite games ever.

I just grabbed 7 for the PS3 on the store a week ago. Still one of my favorite games ever.

7 was awesome. They all were.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

My buddy has 2 copies of BF3. Not sure why but he gave me the other copy today. So many games to play, not enough time.

7 was awesome. They all were.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I don't like the direction they have gone, the combat system just isn't as fun IMO. But, I do love TRUE turn based.

I don't like the direction they have gone, the combat system just isn't as fun IMO. But, I do love TRUE turn based.

That's why I think I stopped playing. I just looked at it and was like, "man its gonna take me 40 hours to get through this game"

Heck I had a ff7 game with over 100 hours on it (grinding) and ff8 had weird game mechanics anyways.

But man back when that came out it was awesome. Today's games never gave me the enjoyment ff7, 8, 9, and legend of dragoon did.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

That's why I think I stopped playing. I just looked at it and was like, "man its gonna take me 40 hours to get through this game"

Heck I had a ff7 game with over 100 hours on it (grinding) and ff8 had weird game mechanics anyways.

But man back when that came out it was awesome. Today's games never gave me the enjoyment ff7, 8, 9, and legend of dragoon did.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Same here. Years ago when I had time I loved those games. But I don't have time to play that type of game anymore.

So anyone else playing Last of Us, I think bmik is. This game freaks me out sometimes lol.

So anyone else playing Last of Us, I think bmik is. This game freaks me out sometimes lol.

Getting it tomorrow! Didn't get back in town tonight quick enough to get it!

Its in my GameFly Q. I'm excited.

Think its time to hop on and play some more Bioshock Infinite now.

Just picked up TW14 for 360, anyone else still playing this?

Bummer, stuck in the same part of the game for an hour, had to turn it off before the rage.

Trading in games is like trading golf clubs, they rarely give you what its actually worth. That is how trading with any retail store is, whether it be cars or games, whatever. They have to make a profit right? If you don't like it you can go and sell it yourself for more. Well, this is what Microsoft is telling you, you can't do. They claimed it was because of publishers complaining about sales but no one is really sure because Sony has clearly not taken that route and it doesn't seem to be a problem. In fact, publishers seem to be gravitating towards Sony right now. There is a chart of exclusives out there, along with games coming out on both consoles and PS4 has the lead right now. All could change quickly but it doesn't seem to be slowing down for Sony. So that game that Dan wanted to sell earlier and what Gamestop thinks is worth $3 is worth $49.99 as an unbelievable deal on Xbox Live. So unless they drop the games down to Steam like prices, this is a terrible business model. Steam gets away with this because they constantly have bundles and sales, there is always a deal and for the most part, PC games start out cheaper anyway. A lot of games Steam sells can still be found for Xbox or PS at barely a discount. There was a deal for Borderlands 2 a few weeks ago for like $13 dollars. The PC market is also a lot smaller right now than the console market which is why you don't see a lot of ports of console games to PC or why it takes forever.

I had, and wanted to do some research before I responded to this, and this is what I've come up with so far.

The PS4 basically has the same policy the Xbox One has on used games. :eek: shocking right? Not really. Only Sony has skated around the bad publicity Microsoft is getting by saying that it will be up to the developers to decide if they want their games to be resold. (which is what Microsoft is doing as well with their used games it's sounds like and has said about the connecting to the Internet thing, saying it's up to the developers, however if the developers choose on Xbox it sounds like they could stop you from playing the game whereas on ps4 it would just be the online portion of the game)

What the PS4 is doing (and something that's already going on with current gen games mind you, an example being BF3) is that when you buy a used PS4 game, providing the developers allow it, odds are Sony is also going to charge you when you try to play it. The BF3 had been giving as an example because when you buy it used there are codes you have to repurchase to play it. It could be something similar to that or something on the order of Steam-ish.

So two things,
1: no one really knows what's going on for certain (though all things I've been reading point to a very similar policy on used games)
2: used games are dying anyways.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had, and wanted to do some research before I responded to this, and this is what I've come up with so far.

The PS4 basically has the same policy the Xbox One has on used games. :eek: shocking right? Not really. Only Sony has skated around the bad publicity Microsoft is getting by saying that it will be up to the developers to decide if they want their games to be resold. (which is what Microsoft is doing as well with their used games it's sounds like and has said about the connecting to the Internet thing, saying it's up to the developers, however if the developers choose on Xbox it sounds like they could stop you from playing the game whereas on ps4 it would just be the online portion of the game)

What the PS4 is doing (and something that's already going on with current gen games mind you, an example being BF3) is that when you buy a used PS4 game, providing the developers allow it, odds are Sony is also going to charge you when you try to play it. The BF3 had been giving as an example because when you buy it used there are codes you have to repurchase to play it. It could be something similar to that or something on the order of Steam-ish.

So two things,
1: no one really knows what's going on for certain (though all things I've been reading point to a very similar policy on used games)
2: used games are dying anyways.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I cannot find what you are talking about. Before I start, keep in mind I am not trying to bash Microsoft, it upsets me that they have chosen this route, I want the system to be succesful because competition is good. Sony has said that:

"The Online Pass program for PlayStation first-party games will not continue on PlayStation 4. Similar to PS3, we will not dictate the online used game strategy (the ability to play used games online) of its publishing partners. As announced last night, PS4 will not have any gating restrictions for used disc-based games. When a gamer buys a PS4 disc they have right to use that copy of the game, so they can trade-in the game at retail, sell it to another person, lend it to a friend, or keep it forever."

If Sony indeed does exactly what they are doing with the PS3 with the PS4 there is no issues with used games. However, PUBLISHERS, have and can which I think is what Sony isn't quite clear about have online passes that activate the game. Sony is not restricting games on the system level, which means I can buy your game from you and put it in the system. So be it, I will pay a nominal fee if I really want to play a game used for the online pass, better than retail. Some companies don't even do it.

The whole thing just stinks, its a terrible business model and I am not sure how anyone can try and justify and defend it. If I buy something outright I don't want someone to tell me what I can do with it. It is a slippery slope that we don't want to go down.

Back